Chapter Twelve: Home

_♡Rosabella♡_

"Princess wake up." Someone whispers quietly but I smell the cologne and know it's Uncle Ivan. I slowly open up my eyes and see him sitting on my bed.

"Hi." "Hey princess. Are you ready to go home?" He grabs my shoulders and helps me sit up. "Do you want to go in the wheelchair?" "Do I have too?"

"Unfortunately yes." Sighing with the help of Ivan I get into the wheelchair and he wheels me to the elevator. "Where is everyone?" He smiles and presses the button.

"Roman, Martino, Vadim and your dad have gone home with Damon, Luca and Emelie and a few others everyone else is downstairs." "Why have they gone home. Don't tell me there going to fight or something?" He kisses my forehead. "No they would never because of you. Which is a tough thing to do considering how much we all hate each other."

Once the door opens Matteo and Esme both jump onto my lap. "Hey baby's." "I'm not a baby." Matteo says while Esme just cuddles up to me. "Of course your not. Your my strong brother yeah?" He nods and then cuddles up to me. Not a baby my ass. "Where's Jessica?" "She went home with the others." Adriano says and I nod.

I look around to see Adriano, Marco, Alek, Daniela and the rest of my brothers all standing there.

"Are you ready to go home sorella?" Giovani asks and I nod.

We get into Four cars  between us all and head but to the home I haven't seen in eight years.

"Are you ok?" Teo asks making me smile down at him. "I'm ok Teo." He kisses my cheek making me laugh at his cuteness.
"Your my big sister right?" "Yes Teo I'm your big sister."

When we arrive at the house I look out the window and see that it doesn't look like it's changed one bit. I look in the doorway and see All of them standing there as well as Natalia.

Quickly opening up the door I start to run to her when Adriano picks me up. "Whyyyy." "Because you have a broken leg and a concussion as well as broken ribs idiota." He carries me to the doorway when he finally puts me down and Natalia jumps on me causing both of us to fall to the floor and people either hiss or groan around us making both of us laugh while hugging each other.

"Ahhh! I missed you!" She says and I look at her unimpressed. "I wasn't the one who told you to move in with your mom." She laughs before hugging me again.

Roman walks over to us and picks me up. "K crazy lady your still injured." "Who you calling crazy!" "Anyone but you bambina." (Baby) i smile at his cute face.

"We have redone your room. Do you wanna see it?" Vadim says and I nod Viciously. We all walk up the stairs. Well by we I mean Roman carrying me upstairs with everyone following behind.

Once we get too my door it has 'Rosabella's Bedroom.' On a sign hanging up. Papà opens up the door and Jess walks in before I do and my mouth drops.