Chapter Twenty-Six: Thats Enough

_♡Rosabella♡_

"All right then. Let's see what you have to say for yourself." Reed asks her.

She looks at me and then sees I'm with Roman and scoffs. "I gave her to Xavier. He has every fucking right to do what he did." That fucking did it.

I pushed Roman off me and walked straight over to her and stood in her face. "He has NO fucking right to do what he did!"

"He did. I let him." "Your so FUCKING messed up you know that! I'm not yours to 'give away!'"

"You are. Your my daughter." "No. No I'm not. You lost the privilege to call me your daughter a long fucking time ago so don't even start."

"I can't lose the privilege to call you my daughter. I gave birth to you and always did what was best for you!" I scoff.

"You did what's best for me? TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY DAD, MY BROTHERS, MY FAMILY! WAS NOT WHATS RIGHT FOR ME! WHAT WAS RIGHT FOR ME IS STAYING WITH MY FAMILY! THE PEOPLE WHO I LOVED! YOU MAY OF GAVE BIRTH TO ME BUT YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!"

"I AM YOUR MOTHER JUST LIKE IM YOUR BROTHERS MOTHER!"

"Ok I'm going to stop you right there! Your not there mother!" I say pointing back to my brothers. "You never were! You never EVER acted like a mother to either of them! And don't get me fucking started on Tommy and Mason."

"Tommy and Mason are my kids. More so then any of you will be." She says.

"They are NOT your kids! They don't even know who you are! You were never there for them but I was!"

"I always cared for them!" She tries to defend herself. "Really? Did you? What did you say to me when I told you Liam slapped Tommy? Let me think oh yeah. YOU SAID I DONT CARE! SHUT HIM UP! THAT IS NOT SOMETHING A CARING MOTHER WOULD SAY WHEN THERE CHILD WAS HURT!"

"Well you cant look after them so who will?" "George is." She just looks at me. "So That Emelie person. You calling her all mom. She isn't your mother."

"She's more of a mother you will ever be." "Don't say that! I gave birth to you not her!"

"I DONT CARE! I DONT CARE IF YOU GAVE BIRTH TO ME OR NOT! YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH I USED TO PRAY FOR YOU TO LOVE ME OR-OR FOR YOU TO BE PROUD OF ME FOR WHAT IVE DONE! BUT NO MATTER WHAT I DID IT WASNT ENOUGH AND I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY YOU WOULDNT LOVE ME!" I shout with tears falling from my eyes.

"BUT THEN I REALISED IT WASNT ME! NO IT WASNT ME! IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF HER KIDS!"

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME YOU KNOW THAT! BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT DIVORCED WITH YOUR DAD!" I laugh with tears still falling.

"It wasn't me. It was you! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID THE DRUGS AND DIDNT GIVE THE TINEST SHIT ABOUT DAD OR YOUR KIDS! SO DONT YOU DARE BLAME IT ON ME!"

She goes to say something but I cut her off again. "You know we don't need you. Any of us. We never did, we all have a new better mom and dad is finally in love with someone worthy loving."

"Oh Emmy? She won't be your mother." She says almost disgusted. "She already is. EVERYTHING you have ever done to me I thought was my fault but Emmy made me realise it wasn't at ALL. It was you. It was all you and your FUCKING messed up brain! Emmy is 100 times better then you could ever be! She has been there and she will continue to be there for all of us because SHE is my mom! Not you! You will never be my mom!"

"YOU WONT BE THERE WHEN I GET MARRIED! YOU WONT BE THERE WHEN I FIND OUT IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! YOU WONT SEE THE BOYS GROW UP AND FIND GIRLFRIENDS OR BOYFRIENDS! YOU WONT BE WATCHING US COME DOWNSTAIRS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING AND SEE OUR EYES LIGHT UP WENT WE SEE THE TREE! YOU WONT SEE MASON GO TO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME! YOU WONT HAVE ANY GRANDCHILDREN WHAT SO EVER BECAUSE YOU WONT BE THERE NONNA! ITS EMMY! EMMY WILL SEE IT ALL SHE WILL BE THERE THROUGH IT ALL BECAUSE SHE IS OUR MOM! NOT YOU!" Even more tears are falling down my face by now. I start to walk back to my family but I stop halfway and face her.

"One last parting thought. You didn't win. You tired so fucking hard to ruin us all but you failed! Dad moved on to someone who loves all of us! The boys are happy! All of them! Even Damon and I mean wow!"

"And well I. I'm happier then I have ever been. I have a boyfriend who I love more then anything in the world and god knows how he puts up with me but he does, Because he loves me. I have all my brothers! Finally together. My uncles, my cousins. Hell even Romans family are 100 times better family then you are." I take a few deep breaths before smiling. "And I have my parents. My mom and dad. So while you rot in jail before rotting in hell you will know how much fun and how happy we all are without you." I watch as a tear runs down her face as she gets taken away.

"And Xavier babe, it's a really shame your such a Racist, Rapist bastard because you have a very pretty face." I say with a fake pout. "Fuck you." I say as two guards drag him off.

"Did that feel good? Because that looked fucking empowering." Maddy asks making me face her. "God. You have no idea." She smiles and hugs me making us rock side to side.

"Girl, I am so proud of you." I laugh but tears roll down my face and I have no idea why. "God I hate crying." I mumble and she just laughs.

I turn to Roman and he's just looking at me with a blank face. I walk up to him and as soon as I touch his face he picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

"I'm so proud of you, I never doubted you. Ok maybe I was worried you would die but apart from that." He says making me giggle. "I love you so much." I tell him with my face still in his neck.

"I love you too. You want to know why I 'put up with you?' Its because everything I do is for you. I want you to be the person i grow old with and have kids with. I will do anything for you too stay." He tells me rubbing my back.

"You don't need to do anything. I'm already staying." He squeezes me even tighter.

"That's enough. Thanks." Luca says taking me from his arms. "I'm so proud of you." I wrap my arms around his neck and he just holds me close.

Once I pull I away I look over to my dad who seems to just be deep in thought. I walk over to him and he looks at me. "I'm..I'm so sorry Rosa." "What are you sorry for?"

"For everything. I should've been there." He says sighing and look away. I hug him and hold him tight. "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. Let's go home." I tell him and he nods agreeing walking out with him holding my hand.