Chapter Eleven: Impatient

_♡Rosabella♡_

After a while of talking Uncle Vadim pops his head through the door. "Have you finished talking yet?" I laugh and my dad says. "Yes. You can come in." Vad smiles and walks in followed by Roman. "Everyone else has gone to sleep." I nod.

"Good." Vadim sits down on the chair next to me and holds my head while Roman sits on the chair next to Matteo. "When did you first meet Bella?" Papa asks Vadim.

"When my fathers wife past away. I met Lucia a few times but I never knew she had a daughter or was married too you. Rosabella came to the funeral and I saw her next to Lucia she was only 9 but what surprised me is the Lucia hit her when she started crying.

I walked over to them and picked Rosa up as she cried in my arms. I told Lucia to go home and I'll take Rosa with me. She stayed with me for two weeks and ever since then she's come to Russia and stayed with me for a week or two depending on how Lucia is doing. She's my принцесса." (Princess.) I smile at him and I feel Papà tense up slightly.

"What was Lucias mom like?" Gio asks me and I smile. "She was lovely. Nothing like Mom. I could ring her at 3am and she would come even if I only wanted some food or something stupid. She would come round as often as possible to make sure that Mom and her druggie friends weren't hurting me. She was the complete opposite of mom."

"Even though neither of our family's have never gotten along for hundreds of years. Thank you for looking after my sister while I couldn't. It means a lot to know that you two were both there for her." Luca says to Roman and Vadim.

"I love her more then anyone. She's my принцесса." Vadim says kissing my forehead while I'm still on Papas lap. "Looks like Rosa is the peacemaker." Emmie says making me laugh.

After a few minutes of silence the doctor comes in looking quite happy. "Rosa I have news that you will be very happy about." "I can dance at my competition?" He shakes his head. "Ok so I have decent news. You can be discharged tomorrow. Your head should heal by its self as well as your ribs if you take this medication and your cast can be removed in eight weeks."

"Yeah ok that's good news." I say smiling and he smiles before walking out. "I still don't like that guy. Are you sure I can't call.." "Uncle. He's a great doctor." He just sighs and leans into his chair.

"Hey. I heard you can get discharged." David says entering the room. "Yep! Thank god." He smiles. "You arent going to go to your recital are you?" I shake my head and look down. "No of course not." He smirks and shakes his head. "Alright then. If you ever need me your know where I am." "Thanks David." He walks out with a smile.

"You seem to know a lot of people around here. You even knew Dr. Riley." Elijah says. "I know. I'm kind of a big deal around here." Papa strokes my hair gently.

"I'm glad. Princess?" I look at him and hmm indicating yes. "Tomorrow when you get discharged. Do you want to come home with us?" "I mean your coming home either way but it would be nice for you too come voluntarily." Damon says and I nod. "Good." He says smiling.

When it hits 10pm Sofia walks in with a big smile on her face. "Well if it isn't my favourite patient. You know I'm starting to think you come here just to see me."

"Why else." I reply with a smile as she sits at the end of my bed. "I swear Sofia you spend most of your shift in Rosas room." Roman says making Sofia throw a pillow at him. "Your the only part I don't like about Rosa being here." He gives her a cheesy grin which she returns.

"Wow there's more people." She says looking around the room until she sees Vadim. "Vadim. I have to say I almost missed your ugly face." He rolls his eyes.

"Pleasure as always Sofia." She smirks. "Ok introduce me!"

"This is my Papa, Antonio and his wife Emelie, My brothers oldest to youngest. Luciano, Giovani, Elijah, Damon, Cyrus, Alexander and my youngest brother Matteo."

"So you call them: Luca, Gio, Eli, Dam, Cy, Alex and Teo." "You know me too well." She smiles and checks the thing in my arm.

"When can this thing come out!?" "This thing is a cannula and it's too give you drugs love." "Impressive but when can it come out." "Tomorrow."

"Alright love. Get some sleep so you can go home tomorrow." I smile and she walks out.