Chapter Forty: Museum

I'm so sorry it took so long to update! I had appendicitis so I had to have surgery to get my appendix removed and I honestly completely forgot about this story but I'm back and better then ever. So I'll be posting more chapters very soon!

Roman's POV:

I pull up outside the Louvre and Rosa is looking outside in shock. "Are you ready princess?" I ask her and she nods. "Yeah." She says and I get out the car before walking around to her side.

I open the door and she steps out holding my hand as I close the door and pass the keys too a chauffeur as he gets in the car and drives it around to park.

I walk Rosa inside and she looks around amazed. "It's beautiful." I smile at her and gently spin her around. "Where is everyone?" Rosa asks.

"It's just you and me baby. Just you and me." I whisper in her ear and she smiles. "We've got this whole thing to ourselves?" She asks with a smirk and I nod.

"Come on!" She grabs onto my hand and starts running dragging me along with her. "What are you doing?" I ask amused. "Having fun." She says reaching a room that has two sofa's in the middle of it.

She drags me over once again and lays on the sofa. I stand over her with a smile and she taps next to her. I lay down next to her and she points at the ceiling.

 I lay down next to her and she points at the ceiling

"That is obviously a very naked person." She says. "Really? I never would've guessed."

She places her hand over my eyes. "What are you doing?" I ask. "She has nice boobs."

"How come you can see?" "Well I am a women who also has boobs. The worse that could happen is that I turn lesbian."

I reach across and place my hand over her eyes. "Stop looking." "Alright fine." She sits up and grab her phone before starting her Spotify playlist.

"What are you doing now?" "Dancing. Come." She takes my hand and pulls me up.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran comes on and Rosa chuckles. "You can't not dance to this song with me!"

"I can't dance full stop!" I tell her. "I'll lead. Are you ready?" She places my hand on her hip and the other one on her shoulder before moving side to side.

We get caught up in our own little world and before we know it the sun has set and the real world returns to us.

Rosa's phone starts ringing and she looks at me and gives me a kiss before picking it up.

"Hello?" "Rosa! Where are you!" Someone shouts. "What time is it?" "7:30!" "Oh shit! Ok I'm coming!" She says hanging up before turning back to me and hugging me.

"Thank you Roman. I love you." She says before running out of the museum. I get out the ring and sigh. "I love you too." I grab my coat before walking out of the museum and head to my meeting.