Chapter Nine: Please don't fight

_♡Rosabella♡_

After hearing a lot of noise and shouting in my room I open up my eyes to see both my uncles holding guns and pointing them at different people in my family. I look in between my uncles to see my Grandpa also with a gun.

"Please don't fight." My voice croaks out and everyone turns to me before immediately dropping there guns.

Roman passes my some water which I happily take and place down on the table once I've done.

"принцесса, мы так волновались."
(Princess we were so worried.) Uncle Ivan walks over to my and sits on my bed before hugging me tightly. "почему ты не позвонил нам?"(why didn't you ring us?) дедушка (grandpa) asks me.

"мне очень жаль, что я полностью забыл, а потом папа вернулся с моими братьями, это было так много." (I'm so sorry. I completely forgot and then dad came back with my brothers it was all so much.) He nods understanding before walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Can you please speak English so we know your not planning on killing us." Alex asks making me laugh. "They were just wondering why I didn't call them." He nods and let's out a breath.

"If we were going to kill you we just would." Uncle Vadim says with his thick Russian accent making everyone stand up and pull out there guns. I get they have guns for safety but in a hospital? And everyone has one? Bit obsessive if you ask me.

"Please don't fight. You guys are the most important people to me and I don't want anyone to die. Uncle? Please." He snaps out of his fase and immediately hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm so glad your ok. You really worried me. Are the Doctors good or do we need to get Dr. Ramez?" I smile and shake my head. "Dr. Riley is just fine. You've met him before." He nods slowly.

"I don't think I liked him. I'm calling Ramez." "Uncle! He's amazing. I'm fine." He smiles gently. "Sorry I just want you to be ok. Nothing but the best for my favourite Girl." I hug him tightly. "I know but I'm fine I promise." I feel him shakily let out a breath. "Good." He wraps his arms around me and lifts me carefully onto his lap.

"What happened?" He asks gently making everyone in the room a little surprised because of his dangerous figure and reputation. "I came home and I hadn't cooked so she got angry because apparently she had a very hard day. She went shopping! That's her version of a hard day! She then started shouting like she normally does until she hit me. I then got really angry and basically told her to fuck off. She didn't like that. I woke up in here surrounded by those scary guys." I chuckle a little and lay my head on his chest.

"You should've come home with me. Everyone loves you over there." He rubs his hand up and down my back. "I know but I love it here. It's my home. Even the Police love me." I raise my head of his chest and look at him in the eyes. "Did you know I have my own room now?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"No I didn't. Why do you have a room?" "When I get into fights and David picks me up. He takes me into the room and basically I stay there and all the other officers come in and speak to me while we have tea and coffee. I actually got in more fights since having that room. It's peaceful."

"Good." I look at him and see he has tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" He quickly wipes his tear hoping no one saw him but they all did. "When I got that phone call from the nurse I was so worried. I imagined the worse. I was even rude to Alek and I didn't mean to be I love that kid, he's my nephew but he just kept reassuring me that you were fine but I couldn't know until I saw you." I jump off his lap.