Chapter Sixteen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

_♡Rosabella♡_

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Is what I wake up too. "It's so early don't you have anything better to do?" They all laugh and the little ones jump on the bed.

"YOUR SEWENTEEN!" "I am! how many is that?" I say sitting up. "A lot. Like old."

"You know considering she is the youngest expect from these two. I think we should take offence." Marco says to the 'older' guys as they just chuckle.

"I know it's a bummer that your in hospital buttttt we asked the doctor if we could just have this morning for celebrations and then he can do the tests and whatever else." Papa says walking over.

"Thank you dad." He smiles and gives me a big hug lifting me out of bed making me wrap my legs around him. "My baby girl is seventeen." "Daddddd." He just chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Ok come on we have a surprise for you." Vadim lifts me up again. "Ok seriously I have crutches! I even have a wheelchair is this necessary?" "Oh shh I'm getting old you never know how long I have left."

"Uncle. Your 38." "Your complaining about being 38! I'm 44!" Papà says. "I'm 45!" Martino shouts.

"Stop complaining old man!" I burst out laughing as Vadim places me down.

"Ok this is your amazing surprise." He opens up the door and Roman is standing in the middle of the room surrounded by gifts. In the room it has like three sofas and lots of chairs and also birthday decorations.

"OMG! Are you serious?" They all nod as I jump onto Romans arms. "Happy birthday baby." "I love you so much." "I love you too."

"Ok this is your first birthday with us since you were nine soooo we went a little over the top." Dad says. I get off of Roman and have a proper look around. "A little? You went a lot over the top. Even for you." I say jokingly while he just smiles.

"Well then let's open presents!"

(I'm not going to do all the presents because she gets loads as she's rich 😂.)

(Gifts from Ivan, Her grandad and Romans family

(Gifts from Ivan, Her grandad and Romans family.)

"Omg! This shoes are perfect for dancing!" Roman rolls his eyes. "Told you."

"Not to like be rude but I don't think there ballet shoes." I scoff. "I'm not talking about ballet. I am taking about disco and hip hop." He nods pretending to understand.

"Ok this is my main present it goes with your promise ring." I look at my ring before looking back at him.

" I look at my ring before looking back at him