Chapter Thirty Five:

_♡Rosabella♡_

Everyone leaves, leaving me and Roman alone. "How are you doing baby?" He asks me.

"Hurting." I mumble quietly. "I know baby. Are you hungry?" I nod and he smiles.

"Cheesy chips and skittles for dessert?" He asks. "Yes please! I would love that. But only if you get some for yourself as well."

"I'm not hungry baby." He tells me. "Yes you are. Your worried about me and now your saying that your not hungry when you actually are. So get yourself food for me but also get me food. Please." He sighs and nods.

Roman stands up and kisses my forehead before walking out the room. I wait for a good fifteen minutes before I hear shouting outside of my room.

"Seriously? I just want food." I swing my legs around the side of the bed and walk towards the door. I open it just to a crack and start listening in because this is more interesting then walking in and they stop talking.

"What are you doing here!" Papa shouts. "I'm here to get the ring." The ring? What fucking ring? Oh the ring. Ok cool cool.

"And to see my cousin." His cousin? Oh I bet it's Roman. He has a big family. "Aren't you meant to be in jail?" Luca asks.

Jail. What jail. What? I'm so confuzzled. "Yeah but it's all good I'm out. Now me and gramps over here need to see Rosa." Rosa? Who's... omg im Rosa!

"Don't call me Gramps it's weird. I'm the head of the Mexican cartel not 'gramps.'" No... this bitch. Oh act natural you need food. You need food.

I open up the door and everyone turns to me. "Look I have no idea what is going on but I need food. So I'm going to go and get it."

"I already have." I see Roman is holding my cheesy chips and my heart literally melts. I walk over to him and take the chips and skittles before kissing him.

"You are the best. I love you." I tell him. "I love you too." "You let her date him." The strange old man says to papa.

"He didn't have to let me. I decided to date him and I can date whoever I want thank you very much old man."

"Rosa go back to your room." Papa says. "Seriously? I don't want to go to my room."

_•Romans POV•_

"Please Rosa just go." She just nods and starts walking away. We all turn back to Rosas Grandfather and Cousin, Miguel and Sergio.

"She doesn't need this right now. She's in hospital because of this stupid ring. Go back to Leah and Rosie." Antonio says to them both. "We have just as much right as Vadim to see her if not more." They start arguing back and forth when I look towards Rosas door and she's just staring at the door. I walk towards her and stand infront of her.

"Rosa." She just stares at the exact same place. "Shit. Hey baby. Look at me." She is still completely zoned out. All of a sudden she starts falling backwards and fitting.

I catch her and carefully lower her to the floor. "GET A DOCTOR!" I shout snapping everyone out of there little fight.

"What's going on!" Antonio says running towards us. "She's fitting."

"Move out the way!" The Doctor shouts coming towards us. He kneels on the other side of Rosa and looks at her face. "Ok get me some water towels, a blanket, a pillow and step back."

Once he gets what he needs he places the blanket over the bottom half of her, a pillow under her head and gently daps the water paper towel on her head.