Chapter Twenty: Wounds

Dangerouslycrazyjlr  has requested for a family tree and I have done it but it was really messy and I was tired so I'm going to type it up on my laptop and then put it in the next chapter 😊

_♡Rosabella♡_

"How to do know Xavier Demarco?" Papa asks in shock. "Mister dumbass kidnapper told me and then realised he wasn't supposed too."

"Okay so we've figured out who was in charged because it obviously wasn't those idiots but what does Xavier want with you?" Luca says and I smirk.

"He's in love with me." I say making everyone turn to me. "What!" "He said and I quote. 'He's taken quite a liking too you. You could say he's obsessed.' Which is what Roman was like but judging by your faces that's not a good thing."

"No that's not a good thing! He's an extremely powerful man!" Roman shouts and walks so he's infront of me. This will be a good time to slap him so that's what I did.

"D..did you just slap me?" He asks holding his face. "Yes I did. Don't shout at me! I'm new to this shit and also you deserved a lot more then that for lying to me." He groans and falls onto the sofa.

"Your not new to this." Vadim says. "Yes I am. I doubt each Mafia is the exact same so I'm new to it." He just rolls his eyes.

"We're going to have to take him to court." Dad says. "Ummm... I don't think the courts really support illegal business you know like Mafias! I don't think you will get anything out of that." I say confused.

"No! We have our own court which is ran by the most important of them all. There are four families that are incharge and they basically can tell any of us what to do." "Ohhh that's so cool!"

"Ok I'll ring them and get a meeting set up." Dad walks off into his office and I turn to Roman and sit on his lap.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" "No I just wanted a hug." He chuckles and pulls me closer wrapping my legs around him.

"I will always give you a hug." "You better." He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer making me hiss.

"What's wrong?" I try to get away but he holds my hand. "Lift up your t-shirt."

"No I need to go to the bathroom." I snatch my hand out of his grip and run into the bathroom.

I lift up my t-shirt and look in the mirror. "Shit." One of my wounds are open. When I got kidnapped the first two days were hell. I was stabbed, whipped, punched, kicked and slapped.

Before I know what's happening the bathroom door flies open and Roman, Vadim and Luca are all standing there. I rush to get my t-shirt down but it's too late, they've already seen.

"What the fuck is that!" Vadim shouts as he comes into the bathroom lifting up my shirt and having a better look.

"Stop!" "No! What happened? Did the dumbasses do that?" He asks looking at the open wound and I nod.

"ANTONIO!" Roman screams from the doorway and Papa comes still on the phone, once he sees me his face turns red with anger.

"You better get the court day soon. They hurt my daughter and they will all fucking pay." He hangs up and walks over to me and holds my face with both of his hands.

"Your so amazing you know that? Why did you tell us we could've gotten you checked out." "I didn't want to." He moves my head forward and kisses it gently.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." He holds my hand and walks with me to the doctors office in our house. I guest I should've expected that they were in some sort of gang or something especially because they knew Vadim.

We get to the doctors office and Dad helps me onto the bed. "Your so brave." He says stroking my hair as one of the doctors walk over.

"Just quickly before you stitch her up will she have to have another cast on her foot?" I groan, not another cast. "I think we both know she won't keep it on so I just recommend at least having some sort of supportive Bandage on, icing her foot and elevating it as much as possible. The surgery has repaired the actual break but it is recommend to still rest but here we are." He says shaking his head.

"If I could I would hug you right now." He smiles before walking away and Dr. Ramez comes over to look at my stomach.

"It's nothing serious but I will have to stitch you up again." Dr. Ramez says. "Nothing serious! I was stabbed!" He smirks. "Happened before it will happen again." He walks away fully knowing my dad will ask loads of questions.

"You were stabbed?" I huff. "Yes but it's a funny story really! Basically when Natalia and I were 12 we were playing with theses knifes. I know it's not safe but it seemed like a good idea at the time. We started doing fencing with the knifes and as Natalia stepped forward with the knife and I also stepped forward the knife went the side of my stomach." He chuckles lightly.

"Well your not allowed to touch any knifes ever." "So how am I going to cut my food?" He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I'll do it." I groan and fall back on the bed. "Ok let's get this done." Dr. Ramez says. "What! No drugs?"

"No. Man up." I grumble and he starts doing whatever he does. "Can you go get Roman?" "Why?"

"Because I am annoyed at him enough to squeeze his hand until it breaks." He chuckles and walks out the room.

When he walks back in there's an annoyed Roman following behind. "So you only wanted me so you could squeeze my hand off?"

"Its progress. Hold me." He sits on the bed and wraps his arms around me. "I know your angry with me but I love you." He says quietly into my head.

"I love you too." My grip tightens on him as the doctor starts to stitch me up. "I got you."

"If you got me then you would feel my pain right now!" I spit out. "Alright calm it. I'm only trying to help." He strokes my hair and I immediately start crying as Dr. Ramez puts something into my stomach.

"I know baby girl. I know." He squeezes me tighter to try and help with the pain but it doesn't help, I'm not going to tell him that because I know he's trying hard and he hates me being in pain.

"Alright it's done. I'm just going to put the dressing on and then you can take some medication and leave." I feel him placing a massive plaster thing on before he passes Roman some tablets for me to take.

Dr. Ramez leaves the room and Roman lifts me and puts me on his lap. "Here you go." He passes me the tablets and water which I gratefully take.

"Rosabella. I know you hate me for lying too you but I promise I was going to tell you but when I found out who your dad was I thought it would be easier coming from your dad. I'm so so sorry I just wanted you to be happy." He kisses my forehead and walks out the room.

I sit on the bed soaking up what he just told me and then I realise what am I still doing here.

I jump off the bed and run into the living room and see Roman standing next to Adriano looking miserable. I run and jump, wrapping my legs around him.

He wraps his arms around me like and spins. "I could never hate you, you big oaf." He places his hand on the back of my head. "I missed you so much." He mumbles into my neck.

"I missed you too." I squeeze my eyes shut and hug him tighter. "Ok now your both like in love again or whatever can we please sleep! I'm so so tired!" We all chuckle and Roman walks up the stairs with my legs still wrapped around him.

"The boys are in my room." I let him know closing my eyes. "I know. I'm going to the room I've been staying in." I nod and fall asleep in his arms.