Chapter Seventeen: Kidnapped

_♡Rosabella♡_

-Two Days Ago-

I open up my eyes and see a shadow in the corner of the room. "Ahhh the princess awakes." I groans and sit up. "I'm not a princess I'm a mother fucking Queen bitch." The man laughs and walks over too me.

"You know if it wasn't bossed orders to not fuck you I would definitely hop onto you." I raise a eyebrow which is surprisingly hard when your tired. "You would hop onto me? Am I expected to make train sounds as well?" He kicked me as hard as he can in my ribs.

"FUCK! That hurt like a bitch." He chuckles one of those really stupid evil ones as well. "You know it's a shame you are who you are because you are too beautiful for this." He takes a knife out of this pocket and stabs me on the right side of my stomach before slapping, punching and kicking me some more.

"Have fun darling. Don't worry the doc will be down in a minute, don't want you to die on us too quick." He smirks and walks out the room locking the door behind him.

About five minutes later Dr. Riley comes in. "You son of a bitch!" He smirks. "Hello darling. You ok?"

"Yes darling I'm fucking fantastic living my best life in a dungeon." I say sarcastically.

His smirk drops immediately. "You've been kidnapped? Can't you be serious for once?" I shake my head.

"The only way to live life is to make the best out of bad situations. And to be honest with you this looks similar to my old bedroom so I'm used to it." He rolls his eyes and moves towards me to start cleaning me up.

When he gets in reach I kick him really hard in the baby makers. "Ohhh! Son of a bitch." He groans falling to the floor. "You don't deserve children anyways asshole!"

He gets up and kicks me in the stomach before lifting up my top and starts to working on the bloody mess I now call my body.

Once he's done he walks out without another glance. However I notice that he has a knife in his back pocket. Could be useful. Could be useful.

-Present Day-

When I wake up I'm in a dark room like I have been for the last two days.

It's a dungeon.

Don't tell me what it is stupid inner voice!

Someone's grumpy

"Hello Rosa." A creepy man says as he steps into the room. "Just one second I'm having an agreement with my inner voice. Give me five. Also I would like a Iced latte thanks since you have been denying me one."

I'm not grumpy! I just need my coffee! Ohhh maybe my bees would help me?

You've been kidnapped dumb ass and your worried about iced latte and your bees that don't exist!

They do exist don't tell me otherwise! And who you calling a dumb ass you don't even have a body you live in mine! I will double the rent!

Fine. But maybe you want to see what creepy guy wants.

Oh yeah I'll do that.

"Ok so what do you want?" He smirks and moves towards me. "I want your brothers to feel pain." "Well I don't know if my brothers feel pain but I certainly do. Have you seen what you've done to me?" He just smirks and then it clicks.

"Oh wait. Is this a tv show am I being set up? oh shit I don't have any makeup on!JERRY GET ME MY SKITTLES!"

"Who the fuck is Jerry?" "The director!" He walks closer to me and then slaps me. "We gave you too much morphine."