Chapter Nineteen: Lies

_♡Rosabella♡_

Once we arrive home I don't speak to anyone and wake Tommy up because he's too big for me to carry.

I hold Mason as we both walk inside. "ROSA!" Matteo comes running into my arms and hugs me tight which I return.

"Oh I missed you little man. So so much." He cry's into my chest and Esme comes running round the corner and jumps on top of Matteo crying as well.

"Don't cry. I've got you." Jessica and Marco come round the corner and relief both fill there faces as everyone else walks inside.

"Rosa can I speak to you." Roman asks. I stand up and help Matteo up. "Let's get you all to bed yeah?" I show them all upstairs while carrying both Mason and Esme and helping the others upstairs.

I walk into Matteo's room and place Mason down on the bed while I tuck Matteo in.

"Esme is sleeping on that bed." Adriano says from the doorway making me nod while he walks away again. I place Esme into bed also tucking her in.

"Tommy you can sleep in my room for tonight with Mason ok?" He nods tiredly and I kiss Matteo and Esme on the head.

"I'll speak too you probably in the morning. I love you both." I wrap an arm around Tommy and we both walk out the room and into my room.

Tommy falls onto my bed and passes out almost straight away. I place Mason on my bean bag and walk back over to the bed and straighten Tommy up before place the quilt over him.

I pick up Mason and place him on the bed placing pillows either side of him so he doesn't fall. "Rwsa dwink." Mason says.

"Alright buddy I'll get your drink, you try not too fall out of bed." I kiss his nose and he giggles trying to swat my face away.

"I'll be back in a minute." I walk out the room closing the door behind me before walking downstairs.

"Rosa we need to talk." Roman says as I walk through the lounge. "I'm busy ask my assistant for a meeting. Oh wait that's the type of things people in mafias have." I walk into the kitchen and make Mason a warm milk to help him sleep.

As I walk back through the lounge Alek stands infront of me. "Move." "No im not moving until you talk too your miserable boyfriend who has gone mad trying to find you."

"Well I'm not talking to my boyfriend for lying to me for over three years!" "Well you're boyfriend was going too until he found out who your dad was and wanted him to tell you first!" Roman says from behind me.

"That doesnt matter. Never have I ever lied too you in the three years I've known you!" He scoffs. "You said you lived in a nice home when you were sleeping on a dirty floor." I turn around so fast I think flash has competition.

"I didn't lie! I did live in a nice home it was my bedroom that was crap! You never asked about my room so I never lied I just hid the truth by not bringing it up!" He runs his hand over his face.

"I'm so confused where did the Rosa I know go?" Marco says. "She's there but right now she's fuelled by anger." Vadim reply's.

"Shut up!" We both scream at the same time. "I was only trying to keep you safe! And I thought your father would like it if he could tell you with us!"

"Yes and I understand that but I told you all about my brothers who are now finally finally home! I told you about how idiotic and horrible my uncle was and still is! I told you everything! You knew what my mom was like when she was drunk! I told you because I trusted you! But clearly you couldn't trust me enough to tell me about your Mafia which is absolutely fine." I start walking out.