Chapter Twenty-Nine:

_♡Rosabella♡_

"It's so good to meet you Jake. We've heard lots about you." Dad starts standing up and shaking his hand.

"It's good to meet you too sir." "Oh no please call me Antonio." Jake nods and then nervously turns to everyone else.

Damon looks like he's about to pass out so I gently squeeze his hand and he looks at me. "You've got this." I whisper to him and he nods before taking a deep breath.

Luca, Gio, Elijah, Cyrus, Damon, Alex, Roman, Vadim, Ivan, Natalia, Alek and Madison
"Jake. This is my oldest brother. Luciano." Luca stands up and looks really terrifying. "Luca. Don't." He sighs and then relaxes a bit. "It's good to meet you Jake. Just don't hurt my brother and we'll be fine."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting him." Jake says and I know he's telling the truth. "Good to hear."

I make my way over to Roman and sit down on his lap. "Ok well these are the rest of my brothers. Giovani, Elijah, Cyrus and Alexander." They all introduce themselves and threaten Jake about hurting Damon.

"Ok now the other people. That is Roman. Rosas boyfriend. We don't like him." Roman scoffs and Jake just smiles at me while I look at Damon annoyed.

"These other people are more people we don't like but you know there Rosas family so we kinda have too." They all also roll there eyes annoyed.

"Ok. Let's not make enemies tonight. Shall we go and eat?" Mom suggests.

"Yes. Good idea darling." Papa says as he stands up and followers her. I stand up and Roman soon follows taking my hand. Everyone else who isn't 'family' leaves except from Roman.

We walk into the kitchen and I help Mom with the food as Roman sits down. When everyone has some food we both sit down as the questions for Jake begin.

"So how long have you been together?" Jake looks at Damon lovingly before saying. "4 years." Everyone goes completely silent.

"4 years? And you didn't tell anyone." Eli says to him. "Why Damon."

"I was just scared. I never knew if you would support me or not so I just didn't say anything. Jake has tried to convince me for years but I never budged until Rosa convinced me when she... she." I realise he's going to tell everyone but I don't think he's ready.

"Damon. You don't have too." I whisper to him. He grabs onto my hand. "Yes I do."

"The reason she convinced me. Well. She um... she walked in on me... cutting myself." All you can hear is cutlery dropping.

"You what?" Dad says in shock before turning to me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He ask me.

"It's wasn't my place." "He was risking his life!" "I knew how to help him!" "ROSA! HE COULDVE DIED!"

"I wouldn't let that happen." "YOUR JUST A KID!" "Dad. Calm down." Luca says and Damon gently squeezes my hand as I feel myself getting a little bit upset.

"NO! ROSA YOU SHOULDVE COME TO US!" "IT WASNT MY PLACE!"

"DAD! Stop shouting at her! She did nothing wrong! Absolutely nothing! And you know what if she did tell you when I wasn't ready who knows if I would've been here today! She did the right thing for me. Now please can we just eat in peace." Damon says trying to calm down.

"Of course Damon. I'm sorry." I tell him before gently kissing his cheek. "It wasn't you sweetheart it was dad." Damon sends a glare to papa and he looks at me.

"Rosa. I'm sorry for shouting at you I was just nervous and scared ok?" I nod and he gives me a small smile.

After we all finish our dinner we make our way into the living room. "I'm going to go up to bed. I've got a lot of homework to do but it was so nice to meet you Jake I hope you come over again."

I kiss Damon's cheek before kissing Jakes. "It was great to meet you too Rosa." I say a quick goodbye before walking upstairs with Roman following me.

I sit down on my bed and he comes and sits next to me. "What's wrong baby?" He gently strokes my hair and pulls me onto his lap.

"Did I do the right thing?" "About what?" "Not telling dad about Damon?" He chuckles softly. "Baby of course you did. You did what you thought was right and you were amazing. Don't worry about it ok?" I nod and he wraps his arms around me.

"Go to sleep baby." "Your breaking dads rule." I tell him quietly. "I don't think he'll mind baby." I nod and move my head a little to get comfortable before slowly falling asleep.