Chapter twenty-Eight: Dinner

_♡Rosabella♡_

Tonight is the night we all meet Damon's boyfriend and I honestly can't wait!

I have just finished getting ready and this is what I'm wearing.

I know! It's so fancy but Damon wanted everything to perfect and apparently Jakes whole family is coming as well

I can say that I absolutely hate high heels. I walk down the stairs and everyone is waiting in the living room by everyone I mean:
Dad, Mom, Luca, Gio, Elijah, Cyrus, Damon, Alex, Roman, Vadim, Ivan, Natalia, Alek and Madison because.. well I don't know. The 'younger' kids are all with Daniela and Jessica because Damon didn't want it to be 'too' much but I mean even if it was just me it's gonna be too much.

"I think I have a blister already." I complain. Everyone turns and looks at me. "Girl you look amazing." Maddy says. She's wearing this:

 She's wearing this:

"Says you. At least you can get away with wearing trainers." She smirks and Roman walks over. "You look amazing." I kiss him on the lips. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Ok are you ready?" Damon says. He walks over to us all and starts dusting off his suit. He starts straightening out all of our Outfits as well.

"Damon. Chill out. It will be fine." I tell him and he hugs me. "I'm so scared:" "don't be. It will be fine."

The doorbell rings and Damon quick pulls away to face us all. "Be nice!" He shouts before rushing off. "Yes! Be nice!" I say again to them all before following him and Mom follows me too.

Standing at the door is A Guy who looks around Damon's age.

Damon goes up and kisses the guy before I clear my throat before looking around.

"Right. This is my mom, Emilie and this is my little sister Rosabella." I look at them and smile.

"I brought you these." He gives us each a bunch of flowers. I hug him with one arm while the other one is holding the flowers.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek. I pull away and he gives me a big smile. "Jake meet Rosabella. Rosabella meet Jake."

"It's so nice to meet you. I've heard so so much about you." Jake says and I say the same.

Damon introduces me to his parents and they both seem really nice. "Ok come one. The rest really want to meet you all." I say and Damon shakes his head. "You know what I only wanted you too meet Rosa. Now you have we can all go and eat somewhere else."

"Damon. Stop worrying. Come on." I pass my flowers to my mom and grab onto Damon's hand and starts pulling. But he's too strong and just stands there looking at me.

"Damon. Stop being a idiot and move." He groans and starts moving with me.

When we walk into the lounge obviously all eyes are on Damon and Jake.

——————————————————

I KNOW! Short chapter again! I'm so sorry :(

I have good news and bad news.

Good news - My wrist is not broken anymore and is practically fine.

Bad news - I've fractured my ankle it two different places from dancing...

Anyways! I hope your all ok and if any of your want to rant to me about your problems I'm always here ◡̈ give me a messenge☺️