Chapter Three: Reunited

_•Luciano•_

As soon as I see the hospital coming into view I jump out the car while it's still moving and run into the hospital entrance.

I run straight to the reception and the lady at the desk looks up and smiles sweetly. "Where is Rosabella Armani?"

"I'm sorry I can't give out that information unless your family." My dad walks forward and gets his ID out and shows it too her.

"I'm her dad." She smiles and nods before typing into her computer. "She's on the Minnie Mouse ward in room 145." We don't listen to anything else I quickly grab a map and follow it to a lift, we all step inside and I press for the 6th floor.

"The Minnie Mouse ward is for children with severe injuries or illnesses." I say sadly.

All of our minds are racing with so many questions, sadness and hope, that she is still breathing. A bing is heard in the elevator, indicating that we had reach the floor, we rush out just as the door had open and went on searching for the room that leads our angel is.

"Guys! I found it!" Alexandro exclaimed which everyone burst towards his direction and stop infront of the door that he was standing "Room 145." i whispered but loud enough for them to hear me, even though Alexandro was the closest one at the door he let our dad to be the one who enter first.

Letting dad open the room door we all rushed yet quietly went inside a big room which could fit all of us in.

Just as we enter i hear sounds of machines? I frown, what the hell are those sounds coming from? We went further in the room and saw a curtain infront of us, dad slide it open wide enough for all of us to see and the results makes everyone gasp.

There lay a beautiful olive girl sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed surrounding herself with machines and tubes all around her fragile body, her long brown hair spread on the pillow, and i couldn't believed my eyes that it was. My little Bella.

"She's here." father whispered smiling, a sad smile. He went closer, eventually he stands beside her next to the bed lifting his thumb he caressed her beautiful face tears slip out, he sniffed grabing a chair he sit down looking towards his familiar daughter who was once a chubby little girl back then he once cherished but now she turn into a beautiful lady but skinnier, the only thing that was still the same was her cute button nose and her adoring angel features.

Damn, i never knew my little Bella had grown like a women. A beautiful women and all i think of is planing to lock her away from this cruel world that we are fucking living in and i promised that until then i will swear to protect her weather it cause for sacrificing myself towards my sister My little Bella...

_•Antonio•_

Beep... beep... beep...

I look up to my princess and i could not believe my eyes that she had grown well. I despised myself for not looking harder to find my daughter through out the years.

i should have listen to my heart, instead i followed my mind thinking she would be fine without my concern and so i cut the search for them. which i never knew what actually happened. Seeing her like this making my head boiled with anger. Who would do such a thing towards my innocent and sassy daughter? Once i found out who did this i swear i will murder that person with my own handsI stood up grabbing the others attention,"What is it father?" my eldest son replied looking at me with sorrowed eyes gazing at mine

"I need to talk to the doctor for a moment" i walked out leaving no discussion and also leaving the depression that fills in the room, closing the door behind me not until i suprisingly met the docter on my way out. "Greeting sir, you must be Mr.Armani. I'm Doctor Riley your daughters doctor." i nod, we both shake hands before i jumped into conclusion.