Chapter Twenty-Two: Favourite Brothers

_♡Rosabella♡_

After I hit both Damon and Luca, I forgave them for trying to take my boys away from me.

Papa and Emmie wanted to meet them and get to know them both because if they don't remember George, Papa said he is going to officially adopt them so they can't get taken away from me again.

Roman and Everyone else who doesn't actually live here goes home, including Esme, while we all walk upstairs to the play room.

As soon as I walk in Tommy runs and jumps into my arms. "Hey buddy are you ok." He nods excitedly and points to Matteo. "He's my best friend."

I crouch down to Matteos height and smile. "Are you and Tommy best friends?" "Yep the bestest! But your still the Best Bestest!" He reassures me.

I chuckle and hug them both and they both happily hug me back. Perks of having brothers who both loves hugs.

Once they pull away they run over to the trains and start playing. I watch as Mason try's to walk over to me but ends up falling onto his face.

I prepare for crying but instead he stands up and tries again. He carries on like this until he reaches me.

"Hey baby. You trying to walk huh?" I pick him up and place him on my hip. "Your not quite there are you buddy?" He huffs and throws himself into my chest.

"Tommy I want you to meet some people." He runs over to me and holds my hand.

"Tommy, Mason. This is my dad." Tommy gasps and leans into my ear. "Can he be my daddy?"

"Why don't you ask him?" Tommy quickly shakes his head and hides behind me. Papa crouches down infront of me and leans his head to the side to talk to Tommy.

"What did you want to ask me buddy?" He asks softly. "Can you be my daddy?" Tommy asks quietly. "Would you like me to be your daddy?" He nods his head.

"Can I see my boys face then?" Tommy peaks out but quickly hides again.

"He's not scary! Look!" Matteo jumps into papas arms and hugs him tight which dad returns. I watch as Tommy slowly walks over to them both and before he can run away Papa wraps his arms around them both hugging them tightly.

"My baby boys." I hear papa whisper squeezing them tighter. "What about me?" Emmie says crouching down next to him.

Matteo jumps into Emmies arms but Tommy looks unsure. "It's alright buddy. She's my mom and she is very nice." Cyrus tells him.

Emmie opens the other arm so Tommy can hug her as well. Tommy immediately hugs her really tight and she laughs and gently rubs his back.

Papa looks over to me and Mason. "Can i hold him." I nod and pass Mason to him. "Hey little guy." Mason wriggles and groans at the name making Papa laugh.

I look over to Luca and see him looking at Papa and Emmie. I quickly run and jump into his arms.

He grunts but catches me and hugs me tightly non the less. "You really are still my baby sister." "Shut it." He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"How does he gets hugs? What about me!" Alexandero says with a small pout. I get down from Luca and wrap my arms around Alex.

"That's better." He mumbles on top of my head. "You know what we're having a group hug because I also want a hug. Like right now!" Giovani says hugging both me and Alex.

Everyone else joins in as well and I feel little people by my legs. We all look down to see Matteo and Tommy in between us all.

I pick up Matteo and Luca picks up Tommy. "Welcome to the family little guy." Luca tells him tickling his stomach. I kiss Matteos cheek and we all hug closely again.

"Aww my little family." Papa says and I turn and look at him through all my brothers. "Little! I don't know what your definition of little is but it's not this!" He just chuckles and him and Mason join the hug.

I manage to squeeze my arm through and grab Emmie bringing her into the hug but what really surprises me and her is that Damon wraps his arm around her and makes sure she's included.

I wink at her and she smiles holding my hand. "How does take out sound?" Everyone agrees and separates.

I put Matteo down and watch as him and Tommy run downstairs having a race. I take Mason from Papa and kiss his nose.

Emmie takes Mason out of my hands and hugs him walking downstairs. Papa wraps his arm around me and we all walk downstairs into the living room.

"I've ordered the pizza." Cyrus tells us. I jump onto the sofa and sit next to Emmie.

She wraps an arm around me and kisses my forehead. "What do you wanna watch?" She asks. "Ummm Brooklyn 99 pleaseeeee!" She laughs and turns it on as everyone else gets onto a sofa and watches.

Once the pizza arrives I grab a slice of pepperoni pizza and almost devour it entirely. "Have some Hawaiian Rosa." Alexandro offers and I make a fake gagging noise.

"No I'm good. You keep your wrong ass pizza over there." He gasps. "You wound me Rosa. Hawaiian is the best!"

"So your telling me that Hawaiian is better then pepperoni? What kind of country are you from?" "One with common sense."

He goes to take another bite but I smacked it out of his hand. "Did you just take my pizza away?"

"I'm making sure you don't get poisoned!" He grabs me and throws me onto the floor. "You stay down there pizza destroyer."

I swipe his legs out from under him making him fall to the floor. Before I even know what's happening he pulls me toward him and starts tickling me.

I can't stand his torture. I place my feet on either side of this hip and flip him over my head so he lands on his back. I get up and run to behind the sofa.

"I'm so gonna get you." I run over to Emmie and jump behind her. "You can't get me! I'm protected by your mother!" He comes round the back and picks me up.

"I really didn't think this through." He laughs and walks outside with me. "Do you wanna go for a swim?" My eyes widen once I realise what he mean.

"NO! LUCA HELP!" "YOU DESERVE IT!" "I HATE YOU!" "LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL!" He drops me into the pool and the water is freezing cold.

"I'll save you baby girl." Damon jumps in and picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Your in my top 4 favourite brothers." He kisses my forehead and places me down before grabbing a towel of the clothing line and wrapping it around me.

"Who's the other 3 favourite brothers?" Luca asks clearly thinking he's one of them evident from his smug face.

"Matteo, Tommy and Mason." His smirk drops and he looks at me annoyed. "Seriously?" "Hell yeah."

———————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️