Chapter 6

Hey. MERRY CHRISTMAS ya turkeys! 

------------

The next morning I was running late. The only thing waking me up was kyle banging his fist on the door screaming something about my alarm being broken or something.

 I was rushing all over the house to find clothes, find shoes, brush my hair, my teeth, straighten my hair and find something to eat. According to my mother I looked like a speed rocket. Zooming around.

She of course just walking through the door from nightshift, me almost knocking her over. She reacted in time to my fast moving body speeding down the steps and forgetting about the last two. She smashed herself up against the door.

Kyle emerging from the living room commented “she looks like someone gave her too much candy” he grinned. He was in a pair of skinny jeans and socks. I didn’t apreatiate half-naked brother in the morning at all.

“Kyle put a freaking shirt on!” I whined at him as he chuckled and said, “you know you like it!” doing some weird belly shake thing. I huffed. “ no I don’t!” I ran up the steps and threw my converse down to the door. Nearly missing Kyle. My mother walking off to the kitchen shaking her head.

He picked them up and sat them down correctly as I continued back to my room stripping off the t-shirt and throwing it to a pile of clothes on my floor I looked around and threw my bag on the bed and searched around for my phone placing it beside the bag.

 then pulling my iPod from its charger and throwing it there too. I grabbed my ear buds off the side table and connected them to my iPod. Kyle walked by my door again and down the steps.

“1 minute late!” Kyle shouted from the stairs. I scowled and going to the closet, fiddling to pull my shorts down as I walked.  Kyle walked by my room and to his laughing at me. I

  grabbed a random Band Tee and ripped skinnies. I turned off the light in my closet and slammed the door grabbing my bag off the bed.

I ran out of my room turning off the light and slamming that door. “2 minutes late!” “Shut the hell up Kyle!” I screamed back at him. Pushing my side fringe around and messing up my hair as I got to the steps.

“be nice!” my mother called from her bedroom, then shutting the door. I took two steps at a time and landed on the floor on my two feet in front of Kyle. He held a plate in his hand and was still leaning against the door.

I sat on the steps and pulled on my converse. “Who are those people standing at the end of the driveway?” Kyle asked me as he turned around to look out the window again staying somewhat hidden.

I finished tying my converse and stood up going to the other side of the window and peering out. “shit” I muttered. “you know them?” Kyle asked turning to me. I now had a good look at what was on his plate. A bagel, boy did that look yummy.

I had forgotten about breakfast. I looked out the window to the five people standing there, probably laughing, scheming, waiting for me to come outside so they could chase me all the way to hell aka school.

I groaned. “who are they?” Kyle asked sternly. He wanting an answer. He was looking directly at me. I bit my lip and grabbed my bag, readying myself to run. I looked at the clock. 5 minutes later than usual. No wonder they were here.

“it’s nothing. Just see ya” I pushed past Kyle and grabbed the door handle. He hip- bumped my arm down and stood in my way. “I asked who are they, not what are they, so what are they then? You seem to be hiding something” he raised an eyebrow but kept a stern face.