Chapter 10

This chapter is a little disgusting. 

--------

I didn’t want to get out of this bed.

I didn’t want to go to school.

I didn’t want to face the idiots who think there so cool when they push me around and taunt me.

I didn’t want to get up.

But the 4 boys downstairs screaming about pancakes was pissing me off and I was ready to rip their heads off.

I laid there in bed and reached behind my head pulling the pillow from underneath it and putting it over my face and groaned. I’m used to waking to an alarm clock, not a chant about pancakes.

How could a group of 17 year olds be so childish over damn pancakes?

I rolled over wanting to just go back to bed. My door was opened and the light above me was switched on. “Get up, you have school” my mother said sounding very tired. I listened as she shuffled down the hallway and into her room shutting the door.

I wasn’t getting up.

I wasn’t going to school.

I wasn’t in the mood.

“JAYYYYYDDDDEEEEEN!!!!” Kyle sang from downstairs. I groaned. NO. Not today. Leave me the fuck alone! Footsteps pounded up the carpeted steps getting closer to my door. I didn’t move an inch. Eyes shut tight trying really hard to just go back to sleep.

“Jayden!” Kyle sang from my door way. He flicked the lights on and off a few times. I pretended to sleep. My breathing getting heavy and hard from the pillow over my face. “Jayden I know your awake. If you don’t move I’ll get Austin to come wake you up”

“I’m up, I’m up!” I sat up groggily. I didn’t remember Austin that well, and by what I saw yesterday I didn’t want to see what he would do to try and wake me up. He could throw a bucket of water on me or something I don’t know, I don’t want to know.

Kyle laughed, still standing in the door way. He was fully dressed and his skinny jeans looked tighter than ever. “We have pancakes downstairs and you’re eating because I don’t remember the last time I saw you eat since I made you bagels” he said.

“I heard. And it’s none of your concern” I replied. How could he know if I ate or not? He was gone for like 5 days. He has no right to even talk about that with me. Well technically he does, but I don’t want him to.

Kyle left and I trudged out of bed and went to my closet pulling out the first shirt I saw, New Found Glory. And red skinny jeans. I went into the bathroom and changed, brushing my teeth and straightening my hair. I didn’t bother with make-up.

As I left the bathroom I heard more chants about Pancakes. I grabbed my bag, phone and iPod and put a red beanie on my head and headed downstairs. The chants getting louder with every step I took and the smell getting stronger.

To anyone else it would make their mouth water and want some, it just disgusted me. That’s what I hate the most, I don’t crave food, I wish I did. I eat when I’m hungry and my stomach never growls to tell me its empty.

So I rarely eat.

I dropped my bag on the floor by the door like every other morning and grabbed my black converse slipping them on. “Is she awake or do I need to go get her?” Austin asked from the kitchen no one knowing I was downstairs yet.

“She’s up, I don’t know how fast she’s moving but she’s coming, CALEB STOP EATING OFF THAT PLATE THAT’S JAYDENS!” Kyle’s voice echoed through the house and a loud smack followed. I rolled my eyes. I had no intention of going in there.