Chapter 16

It’s bothering me.

 I shifted my position by pulling my legs up underneath me and resting my elbow on the arm rest of the couch my focus on the TV. Okay Somewhat on the TV. Seconds later I sighed and moved my legs so they were sticking out the side of me. Bringing my fist up to my chin so I could rest it there, my face sliding till my fist met with my cheek and stayed there.

It’s still bothering me. I need to fix it now.

I waved it off and took my eyes from it and back to the TV. I shivered and pulled on the sleeves of my sweatshirt and cuddled closer into the couch to get comfortable.

 I shot up from the couch and grabbed the dirty plate on the table in front of me and the dirty glasses sitting on the table on the other side of the couch, the boys always left glasses around, I headed out of the room and upstairs, barging into Kyle’s room I grabbed every plate and glass in there and headed for my mom’s room.

Going from my mom’s room I went to mine and then I headed back down stairs. Where is everyone?  

I rushed the dirty dishes to the kitchen and stuck them into the sink; the sink was filled to the rim of dirty dishes that looked like they haven’t been touched in weeks. I turned and started back to the living Room. I didn’t make it through the doorway; I turned around quickly and rushed to the dishes.

I turned on the faucet and grabbed the dish soap smothering all the dishes in the soap and I grabbed a square scrubby and started washing each and every dish. I didn’t know why but I felt the urge to do the dishes. They needed done and knowing they were sitting in here dirty was bothering me.

It never had before so why now?

When all the dishes were finished and clean and stacked on the side of the counter. I sighed and walked back to the couch sitting down, my show had ended on MTV and now they were just playing music videos of artist I never really listen too. I plopped onto the couch and looked around for the remote.

I grabbed it and started flipping through the channels, my cheek resting on my fist again. I let out another sigh and pulled my feet up under me and point out to the side again and settled on SpongeBob

I dropped the remote and ran for the hall closet in frenzy. I flung open the door and pulled the vacuum cleaner out and slammed the door shut running back into the living room I hastily plugged it in and started vacuuming the Living room.

As I did I pulled my iPod out of my pocket and vacuumed my way over to the TV. I connected my iPod with the TV and vacuumed over to the remote and paused just to turn on my music on shuffle and loud. Blink-182’s All The Small Things came through the speakers but something was off of the voice. It didn’t sound like Mark or Tom. It sounded like….. Alex?

But I didn’t pay any mind to that. I continued on Vacuuming. I vacuumed the rest of the room, the hallway, over the kitchen floor to get the dirt and then into the dining room. The songs throughout the vacuuming session changed from All The Small Things to Basket Case by Green Day and Head On Collision by New Found Glory.

All the songs had the voice of Alex Singing them and I didn’t even pay attention to it.

I put the Vacuum cleaner away and then went back into the kitchen and under the sink I pulled out Dust Wipes and headed back into the living room. I started wiping down the coffee tables and appliances in there, picking up whatever was in the way and I started on the stand under the TV when Head On Collision finished and suddenly   a loud horrendous car crash   sound came through the speakers.

I dropped the dust wipe and covered my ears with my hands and squeezed my eyes tight I let out a loud scream in terror and the everything got quite. I was afraid to open my eyes and uncover my ears.

I opened my eyes first slowly. I was sitting on my knees so I slowly lowered my standing positions cutting the circulation to the bottom half of my legs. I was still in the living room. The music had ended and my iPod was lying across the room on the floor. I was breathing heavily and I was afraid to move.

I uncovered my ears next, my arms slowly lowering to my sides; I looked around the bright room. Everything seemed the same except it was cleaner since I cleaned it. I stood up onto my feet and took my first steps over to my iPod.

 Step 1, the room shook and my arms flew out from my sides for balance. I froze.

Step 2, the room shook again and something was whispered but uncomprehended by my ears that couldn’t hear from the blood curling scream I had let out.

Step 3, the room shook again and I heard the whisper again.

Step 4 the room shook and I grabbed the coffee table so I wouldn’t fall. “Jayden!” I hit the ground. Looking to the ceiling from where I heard the whisper louder. My eyes darted back and forth across the white ceiling and I stood up again.

Step 5, This time I fell to the floor in front of my iPod. “JAYDEN!” the voice was no longer a whisper. I looked up and around the room. “Jayden!” It sounded like my mother. But where was she?

With my eyes darting back and forth they scanned over my iPod and then looked back landing on it. She was on my iPod screen. I brought my face closer to the screen and looked at my mother. Her eye brows were scrunched together and her head was blocking my view from a windshield? Was she in a car?

“Jayden come on!” She called out and I shook my head as her hand reached out to me and through the iPod screen. What kind of horror story is this?!

I grabbed for her hand, but something wasn’t right, I hesitated before latching onto it and being pulled through the iPod and towards my mother and suddenly my eyes shot open and I jumped from my seat and smashed my head on the roof of my mother’s car.

It was all a dream.

All of that was a dream.

The cleaning, the crash. Everything. Who the hell dreams all of about cleaning? 

-------

Yup its official i went insane and made a chapter about cleaning. 

Part 3 of All Time Buzznet Videos is up on the side >>