Chapter 17

watch the All time low buzznet video on the side? its connected to my youtube filled with ATL >>>> 

OH MY GOD IM SUCH A BAD PERSON. 

i havent updated in like, forever! 

dont kill me! dont be mad please, its just i lost all kinds of ideas for this and suddenly something came to my head. 

i will try to keep this going, but for now the chapters will be short and they will suck. 

this one sucks, 

i just need to get back into the habbit of typing and writing again and updating often to get back to normal, it may take awahile. 

it doesnt help that school started all over agian and im in 11th this year so...

im sorry 

im sorry 

im sorry

i could keep going but i wont. <3 

------------------------------

So I was super confused after waking up in the car and finding out that the car crash never happened and that I spent my dream, cleaning. Which is something I never do so that kind of scared me.

I don’t think I’ll find out why I dreamt that.

But at least the boys getting some kind of recording deal wasn’t a dream and I was really happy for them, they deserved it, it was obvious. They worked so well together and onstage you could see they weren’t just a band, or best friends, they were brothers.

 But now they were inviting me to a celebration for that and that meant party and you know me, I’m not a partier. It just wasn’t my scene. All kinds of people crowded into a house with loud music blasting and dancing and sweaty bodies. NO.

I kept making excuses to throw off the boys and not have to go party. ‘I hurt my leg’ Alex offered to push the date of the party back to help; I couldn’t let him do that. ‘I have tons of school work I need to catch up on” “Now Jayden I’m not stupid I know you already did it” Alex answered that.

I came up with so many excuses I can’t even remember them all. He had an answer for every single excuse that I made up in the last week and he knew I was lying each time anyway. So I was stuck going to a party I didn’t want to go to.

All I wore was my usual attire. Red Skinny jeans. And a white band Tee. (Green Day). I put a beanie on my head and my high top converse and called it an outfit. I liked my sense of style and if anyone thought otherwise, At this moment I thought, Fuck it.

A part of me was nervous, a part excited and a part just wanted to go back to bed. This was my first party and I could guarantee that there was going to be booze. I wasn’t sure how I really felt about that because I have drunk before but not at some party where so much could happen. Endless possibilities.

Alex warned that if I didn’t show up I’d be in big trouble with him. He said he’d punish me, that he wasn’t sure how he would, but I’d be in big trouble and punished, once he thought of it and that left me laughing because I wasn’t scared of him and I even told him that on the phone, I could picture him pouting from the sound he made.

The last week every night for almost 2 hours, I’d talk to Alex on the phone, either texting or just calling, we didn’t plan it, we just got bored and called one another and now it was becoming a habit. And every night we talked he always brought up the party that led to a good 20 minutes of bickering till I brought up another topic and distracted him with that till we hung up.

Twice now I had gotten a message after we hung up saying “Hey! You clever little devil!” and I laughed manically at that. We haven’t known each other for more than 2 months and I already knew a lot about him, enough to throw him off topic and confuse him.

FYI confused Alex is my favorite Alex. It’s so adorable he’s like a little toddler!

Did I just say adorable??

Alex?   

Adorable?

Yup.

There’s no denying it anyway.

I walked to Alex’s for the party since he lived just down the street from me that was a good and bad thing.  I wasn’t sure who was all coming to the party, at least I knew the band was going to be there and Matt and Greico too.

Getting out of the house was a problem though. With Kyle’s band still living in the house and my mom still having her mental breakdown, I felt bad for leaving to go to some party but I guess I’d feel bad if I didn’t go, it was  a party to celebrate my friends success.

I had spent the whole morning arguing with myself about going to the party and then deciding on what to wear. It was weird because I never take forever on finding something to wear. I even spent some of the morning yelling at Kyle and his friends to stop barging into my room and asking if I wanted to hang out.

There was no way I was going to hang out with them. Not in a million years. There a big portion on the inside of me that hates their guts with a burning passion but at least I’m able to be, semi- civil with them.

I had to literally sneak out of the house. The boys were sitting in the living room watching a Dallas football game or whatever. I never really paid attention to sports unless it was the Baltimore Ravens playing.

I was close to Alex’s house now and I could see the cars parked up and down the street. I wondered how Alex got his parents out of the house for this. Or if they even knew about this. The music could be heard 2 houses down, where I stood now. My legs had stopped moving and I was frozen staring at the house.

I really didn’t want to go in there. Not one bit. But I had to, for my best and only friends.

My feet started moving again and I arrived in front of the door, I could now hear talking and laughter inside the house and I knew knocking on the door would be pointless. The music inside was music I don’t classify as ‘my type’ but I know so much music and so many genres and artists that I could sing along if I wanted to.

I grabbed the door knob, took a deep breath and opened the door.