Chapter 22 Dream

------

when i woke up on sunday it was raining and my alarm clock read 6 in the morning. i had no idea why i was waking up and all i did was roll back over pulling my sheets with me up to my chin and curling into my usual ball. 

For some reason today felt like it should be a monday and that thought kept me from going back to sleep. my eyes pried themsleves back open and i found my self looking out the cracks in my curtins towards the rain. i wasnt sure why today felt like a monday. 

the house was oddly quiet and if it was monday my mom would be in here telling me to get up and get ready for school so why did it feel like a monday?

since there was no way i was going back to sleep i stared out at the rain for a few more minutes then stretched my arms out of my covers and above my head. the room was hot and stuffy and i didnt like it at all. i never liked warm weather. i loved the cold, you could bundle up as much as you want to and also, its always too hot to wear band merch in the summer considering most of it is black and it goes best paired with skinny jeans. in my opinion. 

i ripped the covers off me and searched around for my shorts and threw on them on.They were flowy and green matching with my black tanktop. i was very comfortable. you'd never find me wearing this in public. 

i got out of bed and grabbed a ponytail holder from my nightstand and threw my long brown hair into the closest thing of a bun and walked out of my room and into the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and splashed my face with water and relieved myself and then decided to go check out downstairs and maybe make some food and tea. 

at the bottom of the steps i held in a scream. there sprawled out on the floor in the living room was the body of Kyle and his freind Austin. i moved farther into the room and found the bodies of Caleb and John. 

shit i'm dreaming! 

my mind was racing faster then my heart and my legs felt weak, i didnt know what to do or how to wake myself up. i pinched and poked at different parts of my body but i was wasnt being ripped out the liviing room and into reality. 

this was freaking me out, how could i be having such vivid dreams about the band and kyle and his band. how could i have most likely left off where i was back in my other dream? how could my subconsious be this aware now of what was going on? Was this supposed to be some kind of punishment? Give me a dream place filled with friends and ways to patch things up with your brother and then wake up in the middle of it and deal with the real world that resemebled hell?! 

i dont think i'd be able to take it, it was all too much for me to handle. 

i walked into the kitchen and downed a glass of cold water hoping i'd wake up and i leaned against the counter pinching myself repeatedly as questions sparked left and right inside my mind. things tried to process and put themselves together but nothing was staying connected like a well put together puzzle. it was like all the puzzle pieces belonged to each different puzzles and i needed to go find every puzzle and put them together induviutally. that could take forever! 

how long was i going to be in this dream? i could live out years in here and wake up only have 8 hours of sleep. was this my way of getting away to a better place? i mean if i wanted to do that i could continue with listening to music, reading or even go back to writing. those were really great escapes from the real world! why did my mind want to put my into such vivid dreams? ones that can possible cause a probelm in the real world. 

i could forget about the differences and end up making a fool out of my self in the real world in front of Alex or the boys. i already did that with my own mother, asking about a brother i hadn't really seen in 8 years but was living with in a dream. 

when i wake up im a asking to go see a shrink. 

no he'd send me to a mental assylm and i dont want to live my life there. Dammit. 

the only thing i could do at this moment was play out my dream till i woke up. i had no real control over it, as in waking up, the rest of my dream i guess i controlled what i did. i couldnt change the people inside the dream or the scenery, sadly. if i could i'd put myself in Hogwarts as Hermione Granger. That'd be awesome. 

i found myself still thinking hard in the kitchen at 7:30 already on my third or fourth glass of water and still leaning up against the counter. i didn't know what i should do now that i was stuck here for whoever knows how long. 

At least i was still in the confort of my own home. 

i moved from the kitchen down the hallway and headed back upstairs to my room. if i was in my dream that meant i still had a job, that means i have school work to do and lots of other shit to keep up with. i plopped down on my bed and grabbed the art project leaning up against it. 

i was nearly done with the album cover. i pulled all my art supplies from my bag and continued to work on it for the morning. 

------

i hope this doesnt confusing you in the chapter titles beside whatever chapter it is i will put if its a 'dream' or 'real world' so you understand a little better since i will be switching back and forth. 

when i first started writing this story i hadnt even thought of that, i had something completely different in mind that had to do with videos and Flyzik and stuff, i just got another idea that i could connect that idea with the dream world. 

sorry im rambling, thank you for reading, leave some comments vote if you wanna! 

look! two chapters in a day! woooo! don't expect this often! <3