Chapter 11

i suck for taking months to upload a new chapter, hopefully it wont take forever for a new chapter after this. 

so i have some newer stories uploaded, if your a directioner you might like one of them. please check them out? <3

uh yeah, so tell me what you think? <3 

-------------------

My head was ready to explode. So many things rushing through my head at once and it was all because of the boy walking beside me with his hand stuffed in his pocket sneaking glances at me.

He thought I couldn’t see him, but I could and it made me feel strange on the inside. I felt like my heart was going to fly out of my chest and do a cartwheel and backflips across the pavement.

Hopefully it wouldn’t that’d be extremely weird and scary and I’d be dead then.

I’m skipping school with Alex

What if Kyle notices I’m not at school? Oh god!

Kyle would be furious and most likely tell on me to mom. As I thought this my hand went up to my hair running through it and grasping it tightly, tugging it slightly. Mom would be disappointed and ground me. She would scream at me, she’s paying so much money just for me to go to school and here I am not even going to school.

I’m wasting her money where all I want to do is help her. I’m not helping her at all by skipping; who cares if I got that job just to help out this is just horrible.

Calm down.

I worry too much.

I’m freaking out over skipping.

God I’m dumb.

“Hey you okay?” a worried voice snapped me out of my inner worries. My hand released its tight grip on my hair, my head slightly throbbing from it. I looked up to Alex who was watching me.

The slight high difference shocked me because he was closer to me, I was tall enough to put my chin on his shoulder, man I’m short.

I nodded quickly. “Yeah I’m fine just remembering some stuff” I answered looking away from his deep brown eyes trying to read through me. He took his eyes off of me to watch where he was walking but kept looking back to me.

“Are you scared of skipping?” a small grin formed on his face as he teased me. “No” I said in a ‘matter of fact’ tone the corner of my mouth raising at him, I looked up to meet his eyes. “Oh yeah, I totally believe that” sarcasm dripping from his words.

My mouth hung open slightly. “I’m not!!” I countered back, my voice slightly louder. He barley said 20 words and he was already getting me to fight back at his teasing. Thanks to him I had completely forgotten my worries, they being pushed to the back of my head as I now wonder where we were going.

“Mhmmm yep” He hummed slightly letting off a small laugh at the end of his sentence as I shoved him slightly in reply. Here we were walking down the small sidewalk barely able to walk in straight lines and I was shoving him towards the road, smart idea Jayden.

“I’m not scared” I folded my arms across my chest and he looked down at me. “Oh really?? Have you ever skipped before?” He Asked. I knew him, he skipped millions of times before, he got in trouble multiple times for not showing up to school or class, teachers seeing him later in the day after the class he skipped.

Would they catch us? If they did would we get in trouble? Would they call my mom? Oh god the worries pushed their way to the front of my brain!

“Uhhhh no” I almost contemplated lying saying I have just to seem cool to him. But knowing my luck he’d see right through the lie or just know that I have never skipped. I’m surprised I  never skipped before just to get away from people.