Chapter 20

im so sorry i havent updated in like a year. i have been working on this story for two freaking years and that is completly crazy. i lost my idea, i didnt know exactly where to go with my story and so now, im going to fuck it up a little bit (nothing crazy, i've done it in other stories i wrote.so yeah) and hope i can keep updatting it. 

again im extremely sorry! 

if your reading this, thanks! 

------------

i woke up 

i was a little disoreinted and didnt know exactly where i was. i was looking at a white ceiling with a fan going around and around. My eyes following it as i tried to put two and two together in my brain, nothing was clicking. 

i looked to my right and saw a closed door, the walls were covered with posters and to my left was some windows with curtins across them letting in the sun. i sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

oh wait how did i get home? 

i remembered crashing on the couch at Alex's house after a long game of war and watching the band practice as i kept yelling at flyzik to get the camera off of me. he never put it down. 

i pulled my phone that i kept under my pillow when i sleep, and looked at the screen, no messages. maybe if i texted alex he could explain how i got here? 

i went into my messeges and frowned. the inbox read :NO MESSAGES

I never deleted the ones from the other day so surley i should still have the messages? i went into my contacts and scrolled through twice, the boys numbers were not in my phone, i checked my phone to make sure it was mine pulled the covers off of me looking for my shorts. 

i never slept with pants on, it was a weird habit i had. i found my shorts and pulled them on and walked out of my room. the house was extremely quiet and i wondered where my brother and his band was. 

i walked down the steps and into the kitchen to find my mom at the table with a newspaper in hand and a coffee mug beside her. she hadn't seen me walk in. she looked a tiny bit different then usual but i couldn't figure out why. 

i  got into the fridge and she put the paper down. i got out a water and hip closed the fridge as she wished me a good morning. "morning, wheres Kyle and the band?" i asked even though i really didn't care. they were all really annoying. 

the facial expression on my moms face is what scared me the most before she had even said anything.i knew something was wrong because of my phone this morning and now asking about my brother and his band, and seeing the confusion on my moms face is telling me that something is definitely wrong. 

"who?" 

yep. something is wrong. 

"Kyle... and his band.... where are  they?" i said slower and something clicked in her mind. " why are you asking about Kyle all of the sudden?" she asked me as she folded her newspaper back up and stood from where she was standing to walked over to the other side of the counter from me. 

i put down my water bottle not knowing what to say. "well there almost always making noise and waking me up and they didn't today so i was just wondering?" she looked at me in a strange way. 

"honey are you okay?" 

"yeah why?" not really kind of confused and freaked out

"we haven't seen Kyle in nearly 8 years, i didn't even know he was still in a band, or here?" my heart sped up and something was telling me that all that i thought was real may have just been a dream. the band being my friends, Kyle coming to visit, could all just be a dream, and it hurt. it hurt that i may go back to school and have those boys walked right by me in the hall way not knowing me. 

"i think i just had weird dream" i let off a fake laugh and grabbed my water running to my room. i may or may not have been starting to cry. i couldn't believe that all of it was just a dream. that i was actually all alone now and that i would have to go back to school and be tortured everyday, again. 

-------------

okay this is short and it sucks but it is finally something! 

and hopefully the next chapters will get a million times better then this piece of shit.