Is it Okay To Move On? Part 1

Is It Okay To Move On?

Part 1/4

Amari: Age 23

(How I imagine Izumi to look. Credit for image to original artist.)

Knocking on the surface lightly, the maids placed their slender hands onto the door as one of them hummed pleasantly a moment later, hoping today's result would end up in success

"Miss, it's time to wake up."

Although after a long amount of silence, the nervous maid turned to her friend as the other woman only sighed, a teapot and tray in her hands. "This girl, I swear.."

Shaking her head, the woman then pushed the tray onto the girl next to her before moving towards the door, her elderly voice strict and firm. "Miss Izumi, it is imperative that you awake. You have class in an hour. The driver is already here for you."

Once again, the area was met with silence before the older woman shook her head in slight frustration as the maid next to her sighed. "What do we do? She hasn't been out of her room in days. If the Miss misses even more classes then..."

Placing a hand up, the head maid only replied plainly. "If the Mistress isn't worried about it then neither should we. Just leave her alone, that woman is impossible. Such disgraceful actions as always..."

Reluctantly nodding, the younger maid responded by placing the tray down by the door. "Where is the Mistress anyways?"

The old woman only narrowed her eyes at that. "She's at the office until tonight. You know how she is about being bothered at work. We will just bring it up when she returns as always, now come on..."

Turning away without another word, the woman moved away from the door before the other girl followed her, slight concern in her expression as she went.

She wondered if there was something bothering Miss Izumi and that's why she hadn't left her room? With her parents dead and her grandmother ever hardly visiting her either, that must have been tough for someone like her.

Sighing, the younger maid then quickly returned towards the door before whispering through the surface, hoping it would be enough for the Miss to gain a bit of encouragement.

"I'll bring your dinner later. Please try to eat something."

Although unknown to the maid's knowledge, behind the door wasn't Izumi.

In fact, the room was simply empty.

-----------------------------

Pushing her hood up over her head, Izumi made her way through the crowds leading to the Bakugo Twins agency as hundreds of hopeful teens and young adults waited in the foyer in excited anticipation.