Is It Okay To Move On? Part 4

Part 4/4

Amari: Age 23

Strolling into the agency with the intent to apologize for his outburst, Shinso threw open the doors only to be met with a sea of unhappy faces, Bakugo and Kenji shaking their heads for some reason as the man approached.

"Hey, why does it seem like someone died in here?"

Yet he quickly got his answer when Amari appeared from the corner, Hawks following her very closely for some reason, almost like she was five seconds from snapping. What the hell happened while he was gone?

Seeing her sit down at her desk, the purple haired boy couldn't help but call out to her. "Amari, what's going on?"

Although that's when the girl simply stuck her hand in her pocket before slamming the paper on her desk a second later, her voice obviously strained. "Read it."

Not understanding, Shinso picked up the paper as Amari added bitterly. "It's Izumi's rejection to the agency, curiosity of the commission president.."

Widening his eyes, the man processed her words before forcibly ripping the letter open before reading the very formal language. She was right. The president, she had turned down the offer.

What did Izumi think about this, did she even have a choice?

He wasn't the only one that was furious though, hearing the girl's hands slam on the surface before standing from her seat. "AHHH That's it! I can't do this anymore!! I'll be back..."

Keigo was there to stop her though, running in front of her and lifting his wings up with a frown. "Where are you going?"

His suspicions were proved true though when Amari growled. "I'm going to that stuffy commission president, slap her across her stupid prissy little face and bring our sidekick back because that son of a bitch has no right to tell Izumi what to do..."

And though the idea sounded inviting to everyone in the room, they knew it wouldn't fix anything, Kiego sighing roughly. "Chickadee, as much as I would love to see that we have to think smart. Maybe this is what Izumi wants..."

Although Amari only scoffed, throwing her friends arms off of her. "Excuse me? I already know she didn't have a choice in this. Come on, you know what that woman is like firsthand. That asshole just wants to control her life and I won't have it. Izumi is a part of our family now and I'm going to protect my family..."

It was obvious to tell that the girl was ready to kick down the door to the commission to bring Izumi back, causing Katsuki to smirk under his breath. "I'm in, let's go take down that old hag...."

Nodding back, she pointed to her brother before crossing her arms, like what they were saying was the most logical thing in the world "See? Katsuki's with me.."

Keigo only threw his arms up though, anxiety clear on his face as he used a few of his feathers to stop Katsuki from moving. "That's because you are both insane! There is no way I'm allowing you to go in there, not without a plan that is..."

Frowning at his disapproval, Amari then turned to Shinso before adding him into the conversation. "What do you think Toshi? You think the president forced her to quit? You know her the best out of everyone.."

And usually Shinso would have shut down the very idea of Izumi quitting but after their argument yesterday, he wasn't sure anymore. Maybe she finally got sick of him after he snapped at her?

"I don't know.."

Groaning in response, Amari closed her eyes before running a hand through her hair. "You can't expect me to just stay here and let that bitch win, right?"