the life chapter 2

3 rd person's pov
Jimin and taehyung

Jimin and taehyung are like real brothers they love each other so much .they share the perfect bond of friendship and siblings.

Jimin is 17 years old , he is also good in studies and he loves to dance a lot but now he is helping his father in his business as a helping hand of his father.

He was trained when he was only 15 years old to help his father in his business .and taehyung is far away from the business or the work related to the business . basically taehyung know nothing about business .

Taehyung is 16 years old ,who love to paint ,he is a good painter or you can say a passionate painter and now he is in last year of his schooling. He wanted to persued painting as a career option.

Taehyung loves jimin and mr park and jimin also loves tae and his dad .mr park is a business minded person ,he always think to do something to make his business grow.and now also he has something in his mind .

Taehyung never disobeyed his father command as he respects his love him and he is grateful of mr park . taehyung knows about being adopted when he was 2 years old.

Mr park is a nice man but he think about his business a bit more than he has to .jimin also follow his father command and he is the one who will take his business as a new owner . Although he is  the owner of the business on paper .

Jimin is a sweet person but sassy also .he loves to smile and jokes around with people and he is beautiful  . And taehyung he is sweet heart , caring , kind hearted and have a angelic face . They both are adorable and cute .

Jimin is the social butterfly he can talk non stop . He can make friends very easily and that's why he has a large group of friends for talk and for hangouts. But only one person is his best friend that is taehyung and same goes for taehyung also .he has also a group of friends but when it comes to best friend.... jimin is the only one .

 jimin is the only one

They are super cute

They are super cute ... they share things with each other .. jimin treats   taehyung as a baby brother ,he called him with sweet names like taebear , bear , baby , taetae .

Taehyung also has a nickname for jimin which is chim , chimmy , chimchim, jiminie .

__________&&_________

This is the second chapter of this ff
Hope you can read it and like it.
This is a small chapter 🙂🤗🤗🤗
_445words_