the life chapter 71

At night in namjin room

Namjoon was lying in the bed beside his  husband , staring his husband beautiful face which made his heart at peace. Namjoon subconsciously come a little forward from his place which made him a little more closer to Jin's face.

He doesn't know that why lately his heart always beat faster like it wanted to win some kind of championship . He doesn't know why his heart always wanted to be around Jin, he doesn't know why his mind can't stop thinking about him.

Namjoon smile subconsciously when he remember today's incident.

((( so what happened in the morning is that jin as usual woke up early than Namjoon and went to washroom for freshen up. But in a hurry he forgot to take his  bottom wear in washroom. So when jin  completed his said work he started getting dreshup but he didn't find his pant there.

He scolded himself for being careless. He  thought for sometime and only one option is left there. So he slowly peeked through washroom door and saw that Namjoon is sleeping while backfacing Jin's direction .

Jin thought he can go and bring his pants quickly as Namjoon is sleeping. Jin was wearing his t-shirt which come to his mid thighs. He slowly tip toes and went towards his covered and slowly opened it and take out his pant and closed the covered without making any noise.

But when he turned to go back he bump into table which make a sound enough to make Namjoon turn towards the direction of the sound immediately as Namjoon was awoke already he was just lying on the bed which give different impression to Jin.

The moment Jin bumped into table he closed his eyes as a relfex action and prayed that please don't make Namjoon awake. Jin slowly open his eyes only to meet with the Namjoon eyes.

Namjoon gulp seeing Jin like this with wet hair and without pant. Jin is so shocked to even accept what just happened , he can't even able to move his single body parts. Namjoon realizes the situation and started speaking loudly " I AM SO SORRY JIN... I DIDN'T DO IT INTENTIONALLY ... I AM SO SORRY "

Namjoon voice bring Jin back to his senses and he run to  washroom with full speed with his red cheeks . He was embarrassed because of the incident . Meanwhile Namjoon smile a little when he saw Jin running so fast as  his life depend on it. He mumble" cute".  )) )

Namjoon slowly lifted his hand towards Jin's face and tucked jin's hair strands behind his ear and mumble " I like the sparkle in your eyes..i like everything you made from your hand ... I like how you take care of the family ..."

He gently hold jins hand with his own and rubbed his thumb on the back of the jins hand and thought that how soft  jins hand feels against his own. After sometimes he fall asleep thinking about the various thought in his mind .

Next day in morning

Everyone were having their breakfast while talking with each other but two people were more happy and excited than ever, Anyone can say this just by seeing the happy couple.

Yes tae and kook are the people whose happiness can be seen  clearly by any one. Everyone on the table noticed their new side but nobody asked anything except jimin.

Jimin said teasing while looking towards taekook " You both seems extra happy... What happened ...tell us too? ". Both of the said name blushed by sudden question. Yoongi also said teasingly  " Minnie I think we missed something here ... Tell us guys"

Tae said while blushing "umm..On my birthday ....W-we confessed to each other". Everyone said " Wowww congratulations to you guys ". They said their thanks to everyone with red cheeks.

Taekook left breakfast table first.
Unexpectedly Mrs jeon said " I am so happy for them (taekook). Now you all understand that I have taken a best decision of marrying jungkook and Tae to each other. If only I had chance to choose someone special for Namjoon like I choose Tae for jungkook then the things must be different today ".

Mr jeon didn't like what mrs jeon said. He is not blind, he has seen her behaviour towards jin from the start, he thought may be she will change through time but she didn't changed a bit. Now he have enough so He said " Please can you stop being like this? ".

Mrs jeon frown and said " Being like what? " . Mr jeon said " You know what I am talking ". Mrs jeon said " No I don't know what you are talking ". Mr jeon sigh and said " Stop being rude to jin ... ... He is like son to me .. I don't like the way you talk to him"

No one in the room liked the way Mrs jeon was speaking about Jin. But when yoongi and jimin was about  to defend jin before that Mrs jeon started speaking.

Mrs jeon scoffed and said " He is like son to you not to me.... Because of you he (jin) gets in to my son's life ....because of you  my son has to sacrifice his happiness, his life, his desire...because of you he has to get bounded with this boy".

Mr jeon said angrily  " Why you speak same thing again and again  .....It was you who suggested me to married Jin with Namjoon.... And stop your nonsense ... I still remember your reason for this suggestion."

Mrs jeon remember his own words and didn't said anything more because she knows that if she will talk more about it now she will end up exposing herself. She angrily left the place without saying anything.

Meanwhile with Namjoon ,

He also didn't like the way his mom was speaking about Jin . He wanted to interrupt his mom saying her that her words is not right, saying that it was not Jin's fault that they both had to get married to each other , saying that her words is hurting him too.

but he didn't said anything because he loved her so much and respect her so much that he didn't wanted to disrespect her by interrupting her in the middle. He thought that he will told his mother when she will get a little calm but unfortunately that didn't happened.

When his gaze went towards Jin he was already crying, it hurted him, he feel liked someone is making hole in his heart. He wanted to say something to console him but before he can say anything, Jin run from their  while crying.

Meanwhile with Jin

he was already crying while controlling his sobs when he listen Mrs jeons words . He knows that it is true, he has come in Namjoon's life unexpectedly. He cried thinking that he destroyed Namjoon's life.

Being a pure soul, he never even imagine to hurt someone by his words and destroying someone life is too much for him.

He was also hurt because Namjoon didn't said anything .  From the start he has made promise to himself that he will never expect anything from him but he is also a human , he unknowingly expected that maybe Namjoon will at least say something in his defense but he didn't said anything.

Jin scolded himself for expecting so much from Namjoon . He said himself to stop being griddy and selfish in life. He reminded himself that Namjoon didn't married him out of love he was forced to do marriage with him.

_____________

Sorry for late update

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1264words_