the life chapter 21

In the car jin is looking outside the window and silently wiping his tears . He don't know himself why he is crying but the tears didn't stop . After sometime he feels okay and started the music in his phone and put on the earphones and closed his eyes and namjoon is watching every moves of the elder .

Now jin is sitting on his room , unknowingly he liked it the way namjoon called him his husband . He liked in a way to be called as namjoons . He have already accepted it and infact he is more than just that. He already admire namjoon the way he take care of his family and business in such a young age. He is really impressed with namjoon's intelligence and smartness.

Jin noticed one more thing about namjoon is that in his business he is very accurate and steady . But in home chores he is very clumsy and he often dropped things often and sometimes he also forgotes his phone and files in the room and later come back to pick it again.

___________

Next day in morning

Now jimin and tae are heading towards jeons house to pick up mrs Jeon and yoongi with him to check the preparation of the ceremony. Ofcourse jimin didn't want to go there and that to with yoongi . So he requested tae to came with him and he agreed instantly as he was really excited to see the decorations.

Here yoongi is begging in front of jungkook to come with him  as he does not want to go with jimin alone.
Jungkook was just teasing him happily . Yoongi said " please jungkook I will buy you thing that will you ask for , please just come with me ". Jungkook replied " no ... If I want anything I will simply ask it from joon hyung and now go enjoy with your soon to be husband".

Yoongi replied" I can't be with him for long . He is really annoying and fight with me all the time" . Jungkook Decided to come with him as his brother is begging in front of him from last 1 hour.

Mrs Jeon,Yoongi and jungkook is already in front of their mension when a black car stopped in front of them. Jimin and tae greeted mrs Jeon who responded sweetly to them as she really like one of them and admire the other one .

They inspect the whole decoration in two hours and find it perfect . So they left to the near by kFC to eat . Tae is offering his food to yoongi , jimin, mrs jeon and when he went towards jungkook , then jungkook rudely denied his offer , then he closed his eyes and lay down his head on chair then suddenly he heard a sound of thud and instantly feel the wetness on his body then he opened his  eyes only to see tae on the floor and the glass of beverage which was earlier in the hand of tae is now on him .

Jungkook shouted" are you blind or something ? How can you be so careless huhh? You only know how to use your mouth and legs and clearly you don't know how to use your brain? "

And tae is still on the ground and his eyes fill with tears as he heard the bitter words from jungkook . He just wanted to share his food with everyone and by mistake he get pushed by someone hardly and fall on the ground .

Jimin hurriedly went towards tae and help him in getting up from the ground . Tae starts crying hugging his brother while saying " I-i   D-didn't  D-do  l-it I--intentionally l-i Ju-just W-wanted to S-share _" cut off by jimin " baby I know you didn't do it intentionally okay you don't need to give explanation to anyone baby . So please don't cry okay " tae nooded his head .

Jimin didn't like the way jungkook talk with tae so he said jungkook softly that he did it by mistake but please from now on don't talk to him like the way you did earlier . Mrs Jeon also scold jungkook for that and someone is noticing everything very closely .

Day before the marriage date

Now the whole park family is heading towards jeons mension as mr park and mr Jeon decided to have a lunch together at jeons mension . Mr park and mr Jeon wanted jimin and yoongi to spend more time together as their marriage is on the next day . They also wanted to meet the whole family of mr jeons as they already meet the whole family of mr park which consists only 3 people.

Jin is cooking food in the kitchen for Lunch and jungkook , yoongi , namjoon , mrs jeon and mr jeon is on the hall to welcome the parks . The parks arrived at the mension and mr jeon and mr park hugged each other and jin also come at the end of the hall from where only he can see everyone and no one can see him untill they turned towards him.

Suddenly someone runs towards someone and hugged him tightly.
_______

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_865words_