the life chapter 73

Later on Same day

Yoongi was trying really hard to grab jimin's attention but jimin is not even looking towards him. Yoongi was really shocked to see that jimin is still not talking to him even after 5 hrs because before that jimin has never done this, he was never able to avoid yoongi this long.

Earlier whenever jimin used to get mad on yoongi he hardly able to resist himself from talking to yoongi and that too not more than for 2 hrs. He used to remind yoongi himself that he is mad on him and yoongi need to take care of him.

Yoongi thought to give more time to jimin so that he would forgot about his sudden demand and start talking to him again.

Next day at 7:30 pm

( the day of celebration party for deal success )

Now jin is nervously standing in front of his covered  and some of his clothes were scattered on the bed , he was not able to choose the best outfit for the party. He sigh and nervously settled himself on the bed.

Jin heard knock on the door and then he
breathed a sigh of relief when he saw jimin standing in front of him. Jimin come inside the room only to get shocked and said while smiling " Hyung what is all this ?. Jin said with a pout " I can't even choose an outfit for me chim... Thank god and thankyou that you came to help me  or else I don't even know what would have happened to me ".

Jimin observed that jin is really very nervous for the party so he said " Hyung you need to relax a bit.... There is nothing to be nervous ...it's just a simple party hyung.... And you don't need to thank me hyung and I am really happy to be able to help you"

Jin said " Chim I am really nervous.... This is my first time to go this type of party.... I am afraid that I will embarrass Namjoon in front of other...i am really greatful that you are here to help me ".

Jimin said " Hyung you will do great I know..... So please be relax and let's start with the outfit Hyung ". Jin nodded his head in agreement .

Suddenly jin phone started ringing and it was Namjoon, jin answered the call and after 2 minute he hang up and said to jimin " Chim we have to be really quick.... Namjoon said he will be here to pick me on 8:30 ".

Jimin got confused and asked " Then, when he will get ready? Because the party will start from 9". Jin answer "  he said he have an important meeting so he will get ready from the company personal room and later will come to pick me ". Jimin nodded his head .

After sometimes

Now Jimin is doing a quick touchup on Jin as Namjoon will be there any moment to pick him(jin) up. Jin phone ring and it was Namjoon which indicate that Namjoon is already here here.

Jimin said to Jin " You look really beautiful hyung . .... Don't be nervous hyung.... Now go joon hyung is waiting for you.... Have fun hyung byeee". Jin nodded his head , said his bye to jimin and everyone else and come in front of the car looking handsome as always.

          (Pic credit to the owner)

Meanwhile Namjoon was waiting for Jin arrival.  when jin come in front of his car his heart skip a beat like it always does. But as always he shrugged it off.

          Pic credit to the right owner

jin entered inside the car and got shy when his eyes met with  Namjoon. He quickly averted his gaze and said " Sorry
.. sorry i made you wait for me ". Namjoon said " No no... You are on time.. You are looking good ". Jin blushed and said" Thankyou...you are looking good too" while avoiding Namjoon gaze because of his shyness. Namjoon thanked him in reply.

Through out the ride ,none of them said anything to each other, Namjoon was focusing on his driving while Jin was looking out from the side view mirror, though the silence was not awkward at all beside it was comfortable.

they reached in front of party venue and then they entered in the party attracting many attention towards themselves as  still there is very few people who know about Namjoon being married . Many of the other businessperson wanted to marry their son Or daughter to namjoon as they have seen his talent and nature already.

But when namjoon entered the party hall  with jin everybody started talking about the other man with him(namjoon) . Jin was following namjoon nervously like a lost puppy .

namjoon started greetings to the other guests with his partner who officially arrange the party. Namjoon turn his head to introduce Jin with everyone but when he turned he noticed that Jin is standing a bit far from him.

Meanwhile with Jin, Jin remember the  club night day where Namjoon didn't introduced him with his friends. He was not complaining though he thought it will be good if Namjoon will avoid him because he was sure that he will messed up something and will embarass Namjoon. So he will maintain a little distance between him and Namjoon.

Namjoon sigh and went towards Jin who was busy in admiring the beautiful decorations. Namjoon come close to Jin ears from behind and said near his ear "  what are you doing alone here? I thought you supposed to be with me " Jin got startled by sudden voice and turned immediately only to notice namjoon face close to his own face.

Both of their eyes make a Deep eye contact with each other resulting their eye size bigger . They hold their gaze for few minutes then both of them averted their gaze because of the noise around them.

Jin said " I thought you must have discussing something important. So it will be better if I leave you alone ". Namjoon said " We are not discussing anything important here and if we were doing that then also you should be there with me.....Come I will introduce you with my business partners(namjoon offer his hand in front of jin)". Jin nodded his head and placed his hand on namjoon's hand shyly .

After two and half hours

Namjoon introduce jin with his important business partner but not with everyone. Some of his partners feel jealous with jin as they wanted their son Or daughter to marry him or some young partner feel that they losses their opportunity with namjoon.

Namjoon and jin were talking with some people then suddenly someone from side bump with jin resulting that someone drink spilled all over jin. Namjoon said a little angrily " What the hell? ... Are you drunk or blind.... You ruined my husband   outfit ". Jin feel sudden happiness when Namjoon mentioned him as his husband . He said " It's okay Namjoon....he is really drunk he will not understand your words......I will go and clean it in washroom ". Namjoon nodded his head in agreement and then jin left the place.

_________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
__1174words_