the life chapter 17

The two youngers eyes met and then they speak at the same time " what is he doing here" ( pointing fingers to each other ) . Mr park said " first you settle down , then we will talk why everyone is here ". Mr Jeon said " yoongi don't shout , be easy we are here for something important so pls talk respectfully " .

Mr jeon and mr park are looking to each other wanted the other one to start the conversation , where the younger two were busy in glaring eachother . Mr Jeon and mr park now understand one thing that jimin and yoongi have known each other before .

Yoongi said " hello mr park , nice to meet you let's talk about the business we are there for " jimin replied " yes uncle kim let's discuss that so that I can leave already " yoongi said " who want to be here , yes dad pls let's discuss quickly and leave " jimin just give the look of I want to leave already  to yoongi.

Mr Jeon and mr park are looking eachother nervously as they thought that the two younger can't even stand with each other for 15 min as they are bickering continuously so how they will spend their life together .but they didn't have option other than this so one of them have to speak .

Mr Jeon and mr park made eye contact and nodded to each other and said  together " you both are going to marry eachother " . Jimin and yoongi said together " well dad it was a nice joke , now dicuss the business for which we are here" . Mr Jeon and park said together " this is not a joke , you both will marry eachother , and there is no other option left "

Jimin asked his father " what are you talking about dad I don't want to get married and why I need to get married at first place and why with him specially ". Yoongi said to his dad" yes dad I also don't want to get married not with him not with any one and why you guys are suddenly conveniencing us for marriage "

Mr park said " jimin you know na , our company is losing business from months and if we will continue like this then we will be out of the top 3 list and it can be avoided bt if that will happen we will lose our investors and that will be really bad for our business .

Mr Jeon continued " same with our company too yoongi , and it was not happening organically there is someone who is spying on both companies , means there is someone in the company who is spying on us and also they are leaking our information that were helping others or can say specifically to Wang corporation " .

Mr park continued " and you guys are the only hope for us please try to understand jiminie" mr Jeon said " yoongi pls I always allow you to do what you want , I wanted you to Join company but you choose music so I allowed you for that please just this time help us ".

Mr park said " and jimin yoongi is a nice boy and you like his songs also . Please Jimin . If you had any one in your life as lover then I wouldn't tell you to do something like this but I know you don't have any one in your life "

Yoongi and jimin Said on the same time " but how will getting us married help you guys in business " mr Jeon said " we can do our deals together and if we had personal relationship with each other then it will be natural for us to work together but if we do this without any personal relationship every body can easily understand that we are loosing deals and that's why we are doing business together and also it will affect our companies goodwill "

Mr park said " and affecting companies goodwill  means losses in the deals , loosing investors  and many more . So if we have a personal relationship then no one will think about this"

Yoongi and jimin said together " we can change the staff and can recruit it from start or we can just captured the spy" . Jimin said " why are you coping me , say something different " yoongi replied " you are not some kind of superstar that I will copy you "

Mr Jeon cleared his voice and said " we thought about doing that too but we can't find the spy in a night and practically it's not possible to change all the staff in just one go also we will loose our some of the best employees too".

Mr park said " the issue of finding spy is not easy as we can't even able to crack about us being looked. It was tomorrow when a intelligent gentleman at mr Jeon company inform us and he is investigating it by himself so it will take time "

Mr Jeon said " now I think we inform you about everything now we want to listen your ans as yes because no is not a option for us "

Mr park said " please Jimin and yoongi say yes , you both are single so getting married to each other will not be as bad just discuss this with each other "

Park and mr Jeon said together " we are at near by restaurant and we will come after 1 hours to know your answers as a yes ."