the life chapter 58

Cut off by jimin who said while pouting" In office my  colleagues said that I am adding weights and getting fat so .... "

Yoongi cut him off and said " So you decided to do that...Minnie why are you so dumb ..are you in nursery...why don't you use your brain before pulling stunt like that.....And about hospitals and injections ... See yourself ...where are you lying now in the hospital itself and about injections .. You are going to get a lot of them now "

Every one gets confused after listening yoongi's word related to injections because they are clearly remember that doctor didn't said anything about injections at all . So everyone were looking towards yoongi except jimin who is too shocked and scared to believe the given information from yoongi.

Yoongi gesture every one except jimin( who is in deep thought while looking down) to not ask or say anything at this moment and also gesture them that they will understand it by themselves.

Jimin is someone who is very afraid to visit hospitals , Mainly because of the injections . He always try his level best to avoid going hospitals and this is the reason why yoongi was asking jimin again and  again about his health.

Yoongi decided to give a small lesson to jimin for hiding things . So he said to jimin who is fidgeting his finger nervously while pouting " Minnie doctor said that you have jaundice and it is quite serious so doctor have said that you  have to take two injections in a day so that you can heal quickly and completely . So be ready to get injection..... Doctor will be there in few minutes to inject you medicine ( he said while looking at his wrist watch) ".

Jimin immediately move his gaze towards yoongi and said that" Yoongi hyung I can't take injection you know that... Please hyung tell them to give me medicines... I will eat them all but I can't take medicines you know na please...please  hyung go tell them please ( he said while weakly pushing  yoongi towards the gate ) "

Every one in the room now understand that what is yoongi up to. So no one open their mouth to say or interrupt anything in middle. Everyone's attention in the room was at the couple communication.

Yoongi said " No Minnie we can't skip injections. Doctor have clearly said that you need injections to be completely fine .... And I will make sure that you get them". Jimin reply controlling his tears " Yoongi hyung you are so bad how can you say this ( he said while slapping  yoongi chest lightly) " Yoongi replied " Minnie see you already had drip before then why injections are affecting you so much  ....... It's basically the same thing "

Jimin replied while his tears start rolling down " I was unconscious that time ... So I didn't feel anything but I can't take it now when I am conscious...  yoongi hyung please you love me na ( he said while looking at yoongi who nodded his head) ... Then please you take injection in place of me... I promise I will do everything you will say for now on ... I will massage your shoulder everyday just the way you like it... I will never fight with you but please just this time..i will let you sleep on your favorite side of the bed... And I will not squeeze your cheeks anymore "

Yoongi heart gets melted seeing jimin crying so he decided to unveil the truth and stop his act here. He said " Minnie  please don't cry ( he said wiping jimin's tears) " Jimin face light up and he said immediately " You will take injection in place of me " Yoongi smile a little and said " Minnie you are not Getting any injections ".

Jimin didn't understand so he turn his gaze on yoongi who said "  Minnie doctor didn't said anything about injection means that you are not getting any injection ...I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine".

Jimin take 1 minute to sink the information and said " You are so bad hyung ... I will not talk to you... You just go from here... You made me cry  ... I will not do anything that you will ask me for... I will not massage your shoulder any more...i will squeeze your cheeks really hard....i will never let you sleep on your favorite side of the bed ever.....i will not give you hugs and kisses anymore....i will not cuddle with you anymore...i will do lots of dieting from now on( he said while hitting yoongi on his chest a little harder than earlier) "

Yoongi cut him off and said while hugging jimin who is busy on hitting him on his chest " You will not do anything that you mention just now... I just want you to know how it feels when things happen that you never wanted to be happened and may be able to stop  if you come to know about it earlier " jimin pouted and didn't said anything because deep down he know that he is wrong.

After sometimes ,

Now jimin and yoongi were the only ones who were at the hospital. And rest 4 were returned to jeon mension .jungkook and tae were the first to leave the hospital because tae have tomorrow his last exam so he needs to revised it so that he can do better in exam and Jungkook come to give company to tae . Tae didn't wanted to leave from hospital because he was worried about jimin but jimin is the one who convinced him to go.

Later jin and Namjoon also leave hospital because jimin have to eat healthy food which jin wanted to make quickly so that jimin can have it. And Namjoon left for one important meeting after droping jin at mension.

_______________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_981words_