the life chapter 69

Jungkook from a far saw tae laughing while talking to jimin he placed his palm on his heart and mumble " Please stop beating so loud, he will hear it ". Jungkook Again looked towards Tae and  he breathed out and mumble to himself " You can do it jungkook " .

Tae feel tap on his shoulder and he truns only to meet with smiling jungkook who said " Tae can you please come with me ". Tae said " What it is kookie ". Jungkook said " Just come with me please (jungkook said and put his hand forward in front of Tae)

Tae understand jungkook's lead and He puts his hand gently in jungkook's hand who immediately  intertwined their hand together . Every time when jungkook intertwined his hand with Tae , it makes Tae really shy and that's what happened this time too.

Jungkook was about to leave for his destination but his eyes met with jimin who was wishing him while showing his thumbs up and mouthed best of luck . Jungkook also mouthed thankyou to jimin. Obviously none of them other than jungkook knows about his whole plan for today , they just have a look of jungkook decorations and nothing more but may be jimin have a small idea about it.

Jungkook sprinted towards back side of the mansion with Tae who was confused thinking why they are here in the night with everything black around , leave that he can't even able to walk properly because of no lights.

Jungkook turned back and said to Tae " Tae please can you close your eyes for me " . Tae looked towards jungkook with a pout and nodded his head and said " Please don't try to prank me kookie... i am afraid of being alone in the dark " Jungkook said " I am not pranking you Tae... And I will be right here for you always "

Tae said " Then Promise me ". Jungkook replied " I promise ... Now do what I said before..quickly ". Tae closed his eyes waited for jungkook Lead. Meanwhile jungkook immediately switched on all the lights and sprinted towards tae and again intertwined their hands . Jungkook action always left Tae's heart to beat faster and he feel overwhelmed in a good way.

He absolutely love it when jungkook kisses him, he loved the feeling of being pampered and cared by jungkook. He loved the way how jungkook is so gentle with him(jungkook have never kissed Tae on lips but he does everywhere else) .

As tae have already figured out his feelings for jungkook, he wanted to confess this to jungkook badly but he was afraid that what if jungkook didn't felt the same for him , then he will also loose his friendship with jungkook and then everything between them will change into something bad .

Tae and jungkook relationship was different from the usual young couple as usually young couple used to start dating first and at last they end up with marriage but with taekook the things started with marriage. This was also one of the reason that why Tae  didn't confess and thought to give time to jungkook because he knows that no one else can claim his kookie because he was married to him already .

I know you all must be thinking how tae have become so sensible, logical and thoughtful in this. Well of course he search most of things online and understand this things . He also asked some from jimin and jin to recheck everything which he finds out online. Although jin was himself new to this thing so he can't able to help Tae more.

Jungkook shake Tae a little which made him come in to a reality and he said " Tae can I open my eyes now ". Jungkook said " Yes yes please " . Tae opened his eyes and saw everything around him decorated beautifully . He looked everywhere with sparkling eyes and said  clapping his hand in excitement " Wowwwwwww kookie . .. This is looking sooooo shinning soooo beautiful..... "

Jungkook smile and said " You liked it " . Tae said " I love it kookie" . Jungkook said " Thankgod you liked it... I was nervous about this " . Tae said " Kookie you did all this for me ". Jungkook said smiling while scratching his nape " Yess " . Tae immediately hugged jungkook and said " Thank you so much for doing all this kookie.... I am so touched and happy at the same time ".