the life chapter 75

Jin struggle to hold Namjoon but somehow he manages to brought Namjoon in front of mansion. Jin didn't rang the bell as he didn't wanted to wake up everybody else in the mansion. So he just write the electric locker code to open the Door.

Jin was holding Namjoon while sprinting towards their room and Namjoon was continuously babbling something while side hugging Jin. Jin didnt pay much attention towards Namjoon babbling because his focus was on holding Namjoon so that he don't get bump with something.

Jin carefully lay down Namjoon on the bed and caress his forehead and mumble good night and turned to leave but he felt tug on his hand . He turned only to see Namjoon concentrate eyes on himself. Namjoon patted space beside him indicating Jin to sit there. jin settle himself beside Namjoon. Namjoon said while trying to sit on the bed " J-jinnie .... J-jinnie (he said while holding Jin one hand) ".

It was only second time when Namjoon have ever said Jin as jinnie that too in a drunken self . Jin hesitate a little but said " Yes Namjoon ...what happened ". Namjoon said " J-jinnieeee.... M-my B-beautiful......jinnie ( he said while caressing Jin's pink tint cheek with his thumb softly) ". Jin eye closed on its own when he felt Namjoon thumb on his own cheek.

Namjoon said " Jin-nie *hiccup* i W-want T-to T-tell Y-you S-ssomething R-really Impo-rtant ...... Jin-nie ". Jin said " Say " . Namjoon was silent for 2 minute then said " Jin-nie.........Jin-nie M-my T-throat and C-chest is B-burning ".

Jin immediately put his hand on Namjoon chest and started rubbing it to ease the burning sensation . But When Jin noticed that Namjoon is still rubbing his throat, he took namjoon inside the washroom and said him to puke while rubbing his back .

Later, Jin helped Namjoon in brushing Namjoon teeth and in changing his shirt into comfy t shirt. Jin felt shy when he saw bare top of Namjoon . Jin again lay down Namjoon on the bed and left to change his own clothes.

After sometimes,

Jin come back from washroom after changing his clothes. He went towards his dressing table and noticed that he forgot to remove his earing. When he was busy in doing said work he felt two arms around his waist and felt someone back hugged him from behind. It was Namjoon who back hugged jin. Jin get startled by Namjoon sudden move and said " N-namjoon .... What are you doing ?... W-why are you still awake "

Namjoon kept his nose closed to jins neck and said " Jin-nie you smells so good.. ". Jin tried to remove Namjoon hands from his waist but Namjoon only tighten his grip on his waist. Namjoon said in jin's ear whose eyes closed it on its own when jin feels Namjoon breathe around his neck " J-Jinnie i-i W-want T-to say S-something R-really Important to you ... C-come (he said while pulling Jin towards their bed) ".

Jin said while sitting on the bed by Namjoon efforts " Namjoon... You have work tomorrow.... Go sleep ". Namjoon said with a pout " O-okay...L-lets sleep T-together then..... Come ". Jin nodded his head and lay down beside Namjoon facing each other .

After sometimes, Jin feel poke on his cheek only to see awake Namjoon with sparkling eyes (they were facing each other) . Jin said " What happened Namjoon....Are you okay....Are you still feel burn here (he said placing his hand on middle of Namjoon chest while rubbing it gently ) ". Namjoon said " S-silly j-jinnieeee.... You W-worry so much (he hold Jin's hand and drag it above his heart ) "

Namjoon continued" N-now l-listen w-what I wanna s-say .....you k-know M-my H-heart A-always beat F-faster around M-my jinnie . .... You are so B-beautiful jinnie, so p-pure, so c-caring that anybody c-can fall for Y-you..... I want to s-spend my whole life with you "
Jin tears were already falling from his eyes because Namjoon have never said something like this to him before.

Namjoon noticed Jin's tears and immediately started wiping it gently with his thumb and Jin's closed his eyes in response . Suddenly jin felt Namjoon lips on his own. He froze on his place , didn't understand what was happening but felt Namjoon moving lips on his own but he didn't respond. Namjoon started to suck on the upper and lower lips of Jin passionately. Jin was having hard time in controlling himself. His feeling for Namjoon which he hide from him is now coming out and subconsciously he started kissing Namjoon back .

Jin melted between the kiss and opened his mouth to give Namjoon full access of his mouth and Namjoon immediately slip his tongue inside Jin's mouth exploring every ounce of it. Jin's hand gently gripped younger hair breaking the kiss. Namjoon move down to Jin's neck leaving wet kisses and started sucking leaving hickies and hearing moan from the elder.

Namjoon hands went on Jin's night shirt button and he opened first button and slide his hand for second button but Jin hold his hand and stopped him and said " joonie ... Are you sure you want to do it with me? ". Namjoon said immediately while kissing Jin's hand " Y-yes jinnie and you ". Jin nodded shyly . ...............................
................................................................................................ And they did it.

After 2 hours ,

Now Jin is lying on the bed while hugging Namjoon whose hand is wrapped around Jin's waist securely. Jin try to stand up as he wanted to use washroom but his lower body was hurting .

Then Jin remember something __

Flashback

Jimin come to Namjin room for some work. They were talking suddenly jimin started teasing Jin making him blush saying that joon hyung would have head over heels for you if you guys have met in a different situation. I am sure joon hyung can't hold himself long from loving you madly and from doing it with you ( jimin wink while saying that).

Jin said with pink cheeks " Shut up chim.... And stop teasing me..... Now go I have work ( jimin laughed loudly while leaving room) ".

After sometimes

Jin again heard a knock on the door and only to find jimin on his door. Jin said " What happened chim". Jimin said " I want to give you this ( he said while placing thing in Jin's hand) ".

Jin got confused and asked " Why are you giving me this tablets ". Jimin replied while controlling himself from laughing. " You can have it to ease  the pain after doing it hyung ". Jin turned red and said immediately " Chimmmmm..... I don't need this... Take this ". Jimin said while leaving from there " Keep it hyung.....Who  knows maybe you need it soon".

Jin hide that tablets on the back side of his side drawer so that Namjoon can never find it.

End of flashback

Jin gulp the same medicine that jimin gave him and went to washroom for his work. He come back and caress Namjoon face and kissed Namjoon forehead and mumble to himself " Please don't regret it later joonie ". Then he also fall asleep .

____________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1221words_