the life chapter 94

Room was filled with silence only the sound of breathing can be heard. Everyone except three people were shocked from the sudden revelations.

Tae and Namjoon both were frozen on their place. They were shocked, Namjoon who never new that all this time he has a brother who was lost when he was just 10.

Namjoon tears were already rolling down from his cheeks. He slowly moved towards tae who was in the same condition as Namjoon.

Namjoon slowly raised his hand which were shaking a little and he softly wipe tae's continuous falling tears and said " I-i never knew..... That my brot-her was lost wh-en he was just 10 da-ys.....i was so naive...so stupid .... Never thou-ght deep abo-ut why your face remin-ds me of our mum so m-uch.....you resemble her so mu-ch...your eyes are just like mum.....i am sorry f-or being so stu-pid....i am sor-ry for not being there for you"

Tae hold Namjoon hand softly which were busy in wiping his tears . He said sniffing and taking a deep breath " hyung don't ..... Plea-se don't say sorry.... It's no ones fault.... But i am so happy that i met you hyung.... I always thought who was my birth giving parents .... How must have they looked....i just wanted to look them for once... I sometimes misses them".

They both hugged each other for few minutes and tae continued " But hyung don't be sad....i don't re-gret anything now.... I met one of the greatest dad (Mr park) and my soul-mate...my brother chim( both jimin and mr park give smile to Tae with moist eyes).... I am so happy that i will be able to see mum and papa face ....i am so happy hyung".

Namjoon nodded his head but his eyes were still filled with tears " I am so happy too tae.....Mom just looked like you.... You are her replica....as much as i remember she has same boxy smile like you and i had smile like papa....they are not here with us but i am sure they have loved us back then and now also. They must be happy there together ".

Tae nodded his head giving Namjoon small smile but his eyes were still moist " Hyung....i want to see them... I want to know about them... Whatever you remembered... I want to know about them from dad and mom too (Mr jeon and mrs jeon) .... I want to be near them by knowing them...please dad and mom".

Mrs jeon said " Tae.... You don't need to say please.... She was my closet friend... I had lots of things to tell you about them....but I am gui-lty for n-ot tre-ating Namjo-on well... She bel-ieved me b-ut I betra-yed her....i feel really sorry".

Namjoon didn't waste any time in hugging mrs jeon and said " Mom you didn't did anything..... Please stop blaming yourself mom...you and mum are same for me ". Mrs jeon again started " But nam- " . Namjoon cut him off " Please mom stop apologizing again and again... It hurts to see you like this" . She nodded her head in agreement.

" But i am still joon hyung's favorite brother....isn't it? " Jungkook said while coming in front of Tae and Namjoon with a pout , looking cute in everyone's eye .

Namjoon smiled displaying his dimples " Yes kookie... You will always be my favourite brother ". Jungkook proudly smiled on Namjoons words like he have won some tournament.

Tae just admired the scene in front of him, his husband is just like a baby... He knew that his husband don't know how to filter his emotions... He will show his reaction without altering it.

Jungkook knew about this and he knows that sometimes his habit hurted his husband so he decided to change himself through time and he is doing that really well.

When tae first saw his mother and father picture in night, he cried on Namjoon shoulder saying his mother has same smile like him. He asked various questions about his father and mother from Mr jeon and Mrs jeon.