the life chapter 10

Same day at night

After having dinner Namjoon enter to his room which is now jin's also . When he goes to his room he saw jin is sitting on the sofa so namjoon just took a glance on him and goes straight to his bathroom to change in comfortable clothes and after changing his clothes he goes straight to his bed side and he fell asleep.

And jin was just sitting there thinking that where should he supposed to sleep . Normally , he should sleep on the bed but the reason he is not sleeping on the bed is that because namjoon have clearly said that jin should not touch his stuffs and the bed is  clearly  his stuff . Jin was hoping that may be namjoon will invite him to sleep on the bed but then he just scold himself for expecting so much . Then jin decided to sleep on the sofa where he was previously sitting.

 Then jin decided to sleep on the sofa where he was previously sitting

Next day in morning

Jin wake up early in the morning and decided freshen up and arrange the sofa neatly and namjoon was still asleep . Then he sits on the bed thinking about what he should do because from last 2 years he had only one goal that was to take care of his father and doing the cafe job but now the cafe job have  also slipped from his hands .

Jin was sitting there thinking about what hobi says him on the last time when they talk . Hobi's word was " jin you should do what make you happy and you like cooking then cook for your new family try to move on to make your heart at peace and to make yourself comfortable with others and to feel happiness and family love and may be partner loves too  " hobi said last 5 words teasingly which brings smile on jin face.

Jin is thinking about hobi's word in his mind again and again and he realised that at least he should try to be in terms of talking with everyone .so he just decided to cook today for every one . Then he decided to go to the kitchen where he saw that cook is making  something so he introduced himself to the cook and said that he wants to cook something too and cook happily welcomed him.

Every one comes to dinning table except jungkook . Then jin greeted every one by saying good morning to mr and mrs Jeon and yoongi and namjoon also . Mrs Jeon just reply it formally , same with namjoon and yoongi but mr Jeon  greeted happily and asked jin what is special  that you come early today  ? Then jin replied " dad I love cooking so I thought may be I should make something for everyone so I made pancakes for every one ."

Mr Jeon get excited and asked him to serve . Namjoon is sitting there looking to his father that how much happy he looks and he is happy for that . Mr Jeon said " jin you really are a awesome cook ... pancakes are delicious and I love it . Can you make it for me some other time also?"

" I will dad , you just need to ask for it " jin replied with small smile . yoongi also said that pancakes are good but mrs Jeon didn't said anything thing but namjoon just silently have his pancakes and exited the room by saying bye .

Jin just saw him leaving room from the back .he feels sad because namjoon didn't talk about food at all. But he just shrugged it off .
_______________

Mr park and mr Jeon business deals with the same stuffs and both of the company is facing continuous decrease in their profit ratio.

Mr Jeon and mr park businesses are the constant competitor of the first place of the business world in their state.  But both of the companies are facing abnormal losses .

And one new company name ( Wang corporation)  have been taking their profit and deals with  them . And  Wang corporation also received the top 3 deals of the year . Every year the best business of the state title is given on month of August and the way they ( both Jeon and park ) business are loosing the deals they will even be out of the list of top 3 business .

Namjoon is also very tense about this and he decided to talk this about his father and mr park and jimin also discussed about the same they both are also tensed about the situation . Both the jeons and parks didn't want themselves to be out of the rank as it was very bad for their business goodwill.

_________&______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
Please read this ff
_785words_