the life chapter 82

Meanwhile with jungkook in taekook room

The moment Tae left their room with crying taegguk in his arms , jungkook instantly regrets for shouting and that too in front of taegguk. He was feeling so much guilt that he made his baby cry because of his frustation. He knows that taegguk is sensitive but still he said stuffs which he shouldn't have.

Tae and taegguk return in taekook room

Tae come back with a coffee in his hand and jungkook notice presence in the room . He immediately went towards Tae who is holding taegguk with his one arms and another hand is holding coffee for jungkook.

Jungkook notice red eyes of taegguk and ....a clear pout on his face. He extended his both hand in front of taegguk (wanted to hold in him in his arms) but Tae turned a little and extended his hand with a coffee. Tae was really upset with jungkook behavior.

Jungkook ignore Tae and said to taegguk " Baby appa Is sorry for shouting at gukkie" . Taegguk moved his gaze on jungkook and said with a pout " Appa gukkie was swared (scared) " . Jungkook again said " Baby appa is sorry (said while holding his ears with his fingers ) ". Taegguk said " Iws (it's) okay appa.... You have hwedche (headache) so drink this (pointed at coffee cup) papa said it will hep (help) you " .

Jungkook ruffled his hair lovingly and said " My baby is so intelligent " . Taegguk said looking towards Tae " Hehehe yayyy papa ....appa said gukkie is intwegiwent (intelligent) .. I will come bwk(back) after tewing(telling) to papa chim". Tae nodded his head and then taegguk sprinted towards his papa chim while clapping his hand happily .

Jungkook held Tae hand softly and said " Bear I am sorry... I know I shouldn't have said something like this ... Please bear don't be angry on me ". Tae glare at kook and said " Kookie... I didn't like the way you shouted on gukkie.....he is just a baby how can you say something like this to him".

Jungkook said " I know bear it's my fault... I shouldn't be like this... But I was stressed and it come out like this.... I am feeling so guilty for doing this ". Tae said rubbing his thumb on back side of the jungkook hand " It's okay... You realize it, that's what matters the most but please don't repeat it again" . Jungkook nodded his head and hugged Tae.

Next day At Daegu

Now taekook, taegguk , yoonmin and Namjoon reached to their rented flat for their trip. They got freshen up and went to their room for rest. But Namjoon went out for his work .

At evening,

Now Namjoon completed his today's work and was going towards their flat but he stopped at general store to buy snacks and chocolate for gukkie.

When he was standing at billing counter for payment he notice a figure from backside which resemble of someone whom he is waiting to meet again so eagerly.

He froze on his place, he was not able to believe this that the person whom he was trying to find out was living hear. He misses him, he have many questions to ask him , he was waiting for so long . His heart started beating so fast that it seems like it will come out anytime.

Namjoon said to the billing person " Please ... Can you do it quickly " . Counter person said " Yes sir I am trying ". Namjoon nodded his head. Namjoon instantly followed the person but the person left the place in a car and Namjoon just watch it from back.

Namjoon Frustratedly pulled his hair for not able to meet that person because he thought that it was Jin . This person have a similar figure like Jin. His heart is saying that the person is must be Jin .

At their rented flat

Taegguk was clapping his hand happily as his joonie uncle gave him his favourite chocolate and snacks. He was munching his food messily with smile on his face. Every one in the flat except gukkie notice that Namjoon mood is more down than it was earlier.