the life chapter 22

Suddenly someone runs towards someone and hugged him tightly and that someone who runs is jimin and whom he hugged is none other than namjoon who hugged him back also. Leaving every one shocked in the room. Jin is also there at end of the hall from where he can see everything clearly but the others can't see him untill they turned towards him .

 Jin is also there at end of the hall from where he can see everything clearly but the others can't see him untill they turned towards him

Jin saw the scene in front of him and a fond smile come on his face. A strange feeling emerged in jin's body seeing namjoon all smiling and laughing displaying his dimples with the one in front of him. he wanted namjoon to smile like this always . He wanted to make namjoon happy like he is now in front of him . He have already accepted him or can say more than just that . Jin have already started to  admire him and wanted to do something for him .

Jimin runs towards tae and dragged him in front of namjoon and said excitedly " tae he is joon hyung , remember I told you about my senior whom I admire and friend with he is the one ( pointing finger towards namjoon ). You know tae he is very intelligent and sweet " .

Tae replied with sparkled eyes " really ...oh my goddd..( tae said clapping his hand) wowww I know about you every thing joon hyung , chimmy told me about you , you are so cool hyung". Namjoon replied sweetly towards tae and said " ohh thanku for the compliment tae but believe me chimmy  had bragged about me . It's nothing like what he said  and you both are so cute ". Namjoon said ruffling tae and jimin hair. And jimin said thankyou to namjoon quickly where as tae gets shy when someone compliment him so he shyly said "thankyou hyung".

Namjoon notice the shyness in the tae body language and he also noticed that tae is very innocent and didn't know much about the outside world . He feels a strange pull towards him to protect him from the world .

Every one is shocked to know that jimin and namjoon know each other already . And jin is happy to see namjoon smiling. Every one greeted eachother and then all of them went towards the dinner table for the lunch .

Jin have already placed the food on the table and now he just need to serve it . When jin come for serving the food jimin , tae , mr park and every one noticed him then suddenly jimin ask  namjoon " joon hyung what are you doing here , I mean why are you here at this time ". Namjoon replied casually " I live here with my family chimmy , yoongi and jungkook are my brother's and they are my mom dad( pointing fingers towards mr Jeon and mrs Jeon ) so obviously I will live with them ".

Jimin gets confused and said " but hyung how it is possible i mean your name is Kim namjoon then how mr Jeon and mrs Jeon can be ...I mean " cut off by namjoon as namjoon now understand what jimin is trying to ask so he replied " chimmy I am their adopted son "jimin instantly feels guilty to ask something like this so he said " I am sorry Hyung I asked you something like this " namjoon said " oh it's nothing like that , you don't need to say sorry and you and tae are like my brother's " jimin smile and nodded.

On the other hand jin was shocked to hear that as he didn't know about this . He thought how can he didn't know about this in this 1and half months. It's not like he regret something or something changed in him after knowing this . It's didn't matter to him either namjoon is adopted or biological , he just started to admire him more after knowing this.

Jimin is talkative person so he can't stop himself from speaking . Yoongi can't believe looking at jimin that how can someone talk that much and that too non-stop. Jimin asked suddenly said " the food is so good , I can't believe it after mom's death this is the first time I have eaten something so delicious . Who made the food or you guys ordered from somewhere ?"

Mr Jeon replied excitedly as he loved jin's food and he loves him too "son jin made this , he is a very good cook you know he can make Italian, Chinese , Aussie , Korean and many more ". Jin gave mr jeon a smile . Jimin again Said" you are really beautiful jin hyung and I loved your food , I want to kiss your beautiful hand ".  jin replied shyly and sweetly" oh thankyou so much for the compliment dear ". Jimin again  said " so you are also their brother (pointing finger towards namjoon , yoongi and jungkook ) " jimin gets confused as mr jeon introduce jin calling him son .

Mr Jeon replied instantly " no no it's not ...jin is namjoon's husband ". Jimin replied excitedly " ohhh wowwww....you are so beautiful jin hyung , you guys looked good together ". Jin replied slowly " ohh thanku dear and you guys are so cute ".

__________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_841words_