the life chapter 81

Namjoon at his office

Namjoon was standing in the middle of the room clutching paper closed to his heart and tears where already rolling down from his cheeks .

He ran  here and there in the room to check jin's stuffs in the room and he notice that everything that jin usually used to use was not there . He notice that jin only took stuffs which he bring from his house and all the clothes, jewellery, perfumes and other stuffs which Namjoon brought for him was left in the room untouched.

Namjoon mumble " So you really left me without any word... You even left stuffs which were related to me " . Jimin and yoongi instantly entered in the room and notice Namjoon clutching paper to closed to his heart while sitting on the bed.

Namjoon opened his eyes to shrugged the flashback which his mind never forget to display to Namjoon. No one in the jeon mansion know the reason behind jin exit except Namjoon.

Namjoon was upset with jin and with himself too but he was angry on jin because he left without even having a proper conversation with him . He was not sure that exactly what reason was behind jin exit.

After sometimes ,

Namjoon was exciting his office early than usual because he have to done some packing for their trip or you can say that business trip for Namjoon and trip for others.

At jeon mension, with taekook

In this 5year jungkook started working as a  lyricist for a company. He didn't applied for singer position as he can't go to company on daily basis because of his infection. So He applied for lyricist post because he can do that from home easily  and then he got selected passing  the required process.

Jungkook was writing lyrics for  his company but he was a little frustrated because jungkookis having really bad headache and he need to complete his work today only as tomorrow they are going on a trip .so jungkook wated to complete his all work before leaving for trip. On the otherside of the room tae was playing with their baby who was glued with tae like his life depend on him.

Jungkook said " Tae.... Please can you give me some coffee ? ". Tae replied " Yes kookie .. Wait .. I will come back quickly " . When tae was about to stand from the bed taegguk tighten his hold on tae and said " Papa... Pwease (please) don't go" .
Tae kissed taegguk chubby cheeks and said "baby I am coming in 5 just minutes... Okay". Taegguk shook his head and said " No papa... Don't leave taegguk alone " .

Tae again said " Baby I will be back very quickly ... Till you play with your favorite plushie ". Taegguk shook his head aggressively and said with glossy eyes " Papa pwease don't leave taegguk alone" .

((Tae know that taegguk is really sensitive kid compared to other kid . Taegguk is really clingy to Tae, till now he never sleep without Tae for once, he cried easily, he gets scared very easily. In short tae pampered taegguk alot and because of that he never leave him alone in room, and he make sure to open at least one light in the room at night too , Tae cuddle him and give him lots of kisses as taegguk love kisses and hug and that too especially from Tae.))

Tae was about to say something but before that jungkook yelled in frustration and make taegguk finch on his sudden brust" Taegguk you are not 1 year old so don't behave like one....... Behave according to your age... You are not that small that you can't even be alone for some minutes ".

Tae immediately said " Kook.. Why are you yelling at gukkie ? He is sensitive you know it then also you are" . Tae got cut off by jungkook who said while massaging his head " PPlease Tae now you don't get started...... And he need to lean things but if you keep being like this I don't think he will understand this "

Their conversation got cut off by taegguk loud crying who was sobbing while rubbing his eyes with his small fist . Tae immediately went towards him and pick him up securely and started relaxing taegguk saying sweet things in his ears.

Tae really didn't like the way jungkook yelled in front of their baby, knowing that he is too sensitive and even after that he kept saying same thing. He got mad at jungkook and left his room while holding taegguk in his arms.

IN KITCHEN WITH TAEGGUK

Tae was mad at jungkook but he still went to kitchen to make coffee for jungkook because he saw how jungkook was massaging his head to ease the pain.

Taegguk was not crying now but still he was sniffing  , Tae heart hurt seeing his baby crying and now sniffing. he said " Baby....tell me what do you want to eat " . Taegguk shook his head while looking down . Tae knows that taegguk avoid eye contact when he was sad Or scared .

Tae went towards taegguk who was now sitting on kitchen counter " Baby ..... You are mad at appa? " . Taegguk shook his head and said " Gukkie is swared (scared) ... Now Appa don't like gukkie (he said while sniffing and rubbing his small palm together) " . Tae hugged him immediately and said " No baby... It's not true... Appa love his gukkie very much.... But gukkie is scared so now gukkie and papa will not talk to appa okay "

Taegguk looked towards Tae with his puppy eyes " But gukkie want to talk to appa " . Tae said " No no gukkie we will not talk to him but appa have headache but it's okay we will punish him and will not talk to him". Taegguk said " Papa downt (dont) punish appa... He will be swd (sad) and gukkie want to talk to appa too.

Tae said while smiling " Then it's okay if gukkie want something then he will get it". Gukkie clapped his hand happily . Tae didn't wanted taegguk to feel any hate towards jungkook that's why he made him understand in different way so that he don't take jungkook words to his heart.

At daegu

Seokjoon was playing with jehun in the cafe/restaurant while smiling a little and jin was admiring his baby smiling face from the far.

After sometimes Seokjoon went towards jin and said " Papa... Are you okay? " . Jin said " Yes baby... Why do you ask me same thing again and again?..... And I am your papa you are not my papa( Jin said playfully with a little pout) " .

Seokjoon said " Don't try to divert topic papa.... It will not work on me.... I saw that man staring at you constantly " . Jin said " Baby.....you don't think all of this.... Enjoy your childhood baby... Don't talk like adults. .... Come I made your favorite ". Seokjoon sigh and give a small smile to his papa and said said " Okay papa"

Jin was about to stand from his counter seat but before that his hand bumped into the stuffs that are kept as a decoration, he bend and picked every thing but didn't notice that his neck chain come out from his shirt . Then he notice jehun presence in front of him. Jin said while giving small smile " Come jehun I have made your favorite too ". Jehun nodded his head. Jin asked " Where is jehwan " . Jehun said " Oh he went to meet parents... He will come back tomorrow early morning " . Jin said " Okay ".

Jin turn to sprint but stopped when jehun hold his hand and said " You still wear this ring " .

Jin hand immediately went to his neck chain and he immediately hide it inside his top wear.

(Pic credit to the rightful owner)

Jin didn't reply anymore and sprinted from there to feed his baby. Jehun also followed them .

_______________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1300words_