the life chapter 29

Next day

The morning goes Same as usual . Everyone where having their breakfast while talking time to time then jimin said " joon hyung from today I am also joining the work " namjoon replied" oh woww ..it's great chim.. I am happy now I have a company with me " .

In between chatting namjoon ask " tae when you are joining your clg again " tae smile and said " joon hyung I am  joining from today as only 2 months are left for my final exam so can't afford to miss classes now" namjoon replied " oh it's good tae ...if you find any difficulty in study feel free to ask okay " tae replied " okay joon hyung thankyou". Every one left the dining table for their respective work.

In afternoon

Jin is ready to leave the mension for searching his cook job , he decided to inform mr Jeon after getting the job . He is about to leave when someone said from behind " where are you going jinnie hyung" . Jin turned towards jungkook and said " umm kookie I have some work that's why I am going out"

Jungkook narrow his eyes and said " what work hyung , tell me may be if I can help you in that work " jin replied nervously " no no jungkook it's nothing like that type of work it something ..umm " jungkook cut him off " jinnie hyung please tell me clearly where are you going and please don't try to lie because you know that I know that you can't lie "

Jin nervously said to him" ummm kookie you know I have some kind of my personal expenses and also every one should have their umm saving for future contingency ummm " jungkook cut him off " come to the point hyung". Jin knows that now he can't lie to him so he said " jungkook I going to search for work you know cooking "

Jungkook know that mrs jeon word hurt jin and he thought that this is the reason why jin wants to Start working again so he said " hyung you don't need to work hyung and if you are doing that because of mom words then please don't " jin replied " no no jungkook it's not like that ...you know I don't want to depend on others and you know I like cooking and I used to do it before also , I don't want to be burden on anyone else  "
Jungkook said " hyung you are not burden and " cut off by jin " kookie I want to do it please don't think too much about it and now wish me " jungkook hugged him and said " all the best hyung , I know you will get the job instantly ".

At evening ,

Jin come back and went straight towards jungkook room who is alone in the room as tae is not at home , he have gone to complete his project with his project partner. Jin knocked on the door and opened door after hearing come in and hug jungkook and said " kookie I get the job as cook but I have to joined there after 15 days and I am so happy " jungkook replied " congratulation hyung and now you have to cook my favourite food as a treat "Jin nooded happily .

When jin come downstairs after sharing news to jungkook he saw that tae come from outside so he went towards him and give tae water to drink and said " you must have been tired from the uni work go change and come I will make something for you to ...

When jin come downstairs after sharing news to jungkook he saw that tae come from outside so he went towards him and give tae water to drink and said " you must have been tired from the uni work go change and come I will make something for you to eat " tae turned towards jin" jin hyungie thankyou so much you are the best " he stand up  and kissed jin's cheek to follow his order.

Later at 7 pm

Namjoon and jimin also come from the office , today namjoon come early as the work he have to done is now shared with jimin also so they make it early and also he don't want jimin to overwork .

Jin saw them he come with water to fetch them as he always did this from the day he got married to namjoon. Jin asked nervously as namjoon is there , he didn't know why he feel nervousness and butterflies whenever he is front of namjoon " do you guys want to eat something " jimin replied" hyungie thankyou for asking it , you are so kind hyung but I will have dinner only " he said and kissed jin's cheek and left from their towards his room.

Namjoon also replied " umm I am also full " he said and left from there.

______________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_758words_