the life chapter 36

Next day

Today is Sunday so there is not much work in the office so only namjoon went to his office and jimin is at mension . Yoongi and jimin were talking in the room when suddenly they got idea to go on a movie with eachother as they wanted to spend time with each other .

So both of them decided to go watch a movie at 10:00 am . Jin is also doing his usual work and the younger couple is still doesn't come out of their room probably they were completing their sleep .

Jimin and yoongi were both excited to spend time with each other . At 9:50 both Jimin and yoongi come down stairs completely ready to go out  while holding hands of each other . Jin notice the happy couple in the living room , he goes to him and said " enjoy your time both of you " jin is happy for them as they look happy together . Jimin and yoongi thanked jin and excited from the mension .

Time skip 12:30

Jin , tae , namjoon( come from office at 12 because it is Sunday and there is not much work there) and jungkook were sitting on the living room talking on random things .( Mr jeon and mrs Jeon is not at home as they were gone to their relative house) .

Suddenly they heard door bell ringing sound so jin said that " I will open it " he goes their and open it and saw that jimin and yoongi were on the door but he gets confused as they went for movie so how they come back this early and he also noticed that the their happy faces are now have different expressions .

Jimin come to the living room and yoongi also come behind him and said angrily " you didn't change a bit " jimin turned towards yoongi and replied angrily " I can't believe you .... you are also the same stupid brat " Yoongi replied angrily " I am the same ....oh common jimin ...you are the same , you did the same as you did before "

Jimin can't believe yoongi words and said " and you are the same bastard who changes in complete different person after promising someone something and back away from that promise " Yoongi replied angrily " I back away from the promise ..... How could you accuse me for something that you did" jimin said in disbelief " I did...are you out of your mind"

Meanwhile in the other side of the room .

The four of them were just standing there and listening to the fighting couple but every one noticed that the couple is having a strong history together that's why their all fights have references from the past .

Jin thought that the couple fight should be between them because he didn't want them to get embarrassed later as for now they are angry and will not think before speak. So he decided to interrupt and said " chimmy and yoongi you guys should not fight in front of others because later you both will only get embarrassed ,so go to your room and  discuss the matter "

But jimin said angrily " no no hyung it's should be discussed here only so that everyone of you know it what he did with me earlier " yoongi also said angrily " yes you are right every body should know how you played on me back then and now again "

Yoongi get cut off by jimin " I played and again . ..yoongi say it clearly I am not getting it what are you trying to say ". yoongi said " oh you forget really fast ( he said sarcastically ) ...why did you cheated on me back then a day before we were gone to become official ". jimin said angrily " I cheated on you ....you are the one cheater here yoongi ...you cheated a day before us being official ".Yoongi get confused as why jimin is saying him cheatr when clearly he is not the one " what are you saying jimin , elaborate it ".

Jimin said while wiping his tears that are falling from his eyes remembering that day when his heart got crushed " a day before our special day ,I come to your class and see you with kim enji laughing and giggling

Jimin said while wiping his tears that are falling from his eyes remembering that day when his heart got crushed " a day before our special day ,I come to your class and see you with kim enji laughing and giggling .so I decided to left because I have my class in 5 min so I thought I will meet you later . when I am about to leave I heard something from two girls when I listened to the  clearly  they were saying that how you and enji looked good together and you guys are in the relationship from more than 1 year , but firstly I didn't believe them but minjae come From behind and noticed that I am looking towards you and enji so he said that didn't they look good together and I didn't said anything but he continued saying that you and enji are the best couple of  the uni and you guys are dating for more than I year . Then I can't take it I started crying but as I tell everything to minjae ( because he used to be his good friend at that time) and then he said that yoongi Just played with you and he never have feelings towards you so at that time I decided to never talk to you or even spare a single glance at you " jimin stopped after speaking his side of the story .

Every one in the room were shocked yoongi is shocked to know the information jimin said to him now. And four other people in the room were shocked to listen that they were used to love each other back then.

Yoongi replied controlling his tears which is on the verge of falling  " what are you saying jimin I was never being in any kind of relationship trust me and I never cheated on you with enji or with anyone

Yoongi replied controlling his tears which is on the verge of falling  " what are you saying jimin I was never being in any kind of relationship trust me and I never cheated on you with enji or with anyone . I can't even think about doing something like that ".  cut off by jimin " first you tell me why you said that I cheated on you because I clearly not" now yoongi understand one thing that all these year they are being lived in a lie .

Yoongi replied "  the day before our special day I was waiting for you in my class like always but you didn't come and then enji come towards me and started cracking jokes so I laughed on it but then I exited from the class to saw you because you didn't come but when I was about to go towards the class I thought to use washroom but when I went there I saw you hugging minjae closely and he was saying to you that he loves you so much but you didn't oppose or said that you love me and it hurted me so I exited from there and then I heard two people talking and saying that minjae and jimin loves eachother for so long and they looked good together and they are also dating for more than 1 year . I decided to never forgive you and I was so angry at you that time that whenever you come infront of him I couldn't stop myself and said something to hurt you "

Cut off by jimin " but I never loved minjae in my life . It was only one person whom I ever loved as lover " now jimin get that why yoongi reacted that way in the movie hall after he saw him and minjae hugging each other and laughing at each other .

____&&_&_______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1253words_