the life chapter 18

Now jimin and yoongi are sitting on the table and glaring eachother continuously . Yoongi said " you have been changed , didn't you " jimin replied " why you wanted me to be like before " still glaring eachother .

Yoongi said " okay just come to the point " Jimin said "  yes just speak what you want to speak " . Yoongi replied " tell me we have any choice other than this ".

Jimin said seriously " yes you are right we don't have any choice and also I don't want my father's company to face bad situation as I have seen my father hard work on making this company at a place where it is today . If I have to do this for saving our company  I am ready to do it for him , I can't see him worried and   helpless "

Yoongi saw the seriousness in jimins words , he replied " we have to get married this is the only way , and above that I had already disappointed him while choosing music over his business so this time I will help him and I don't have any other option than this "

Yoongi continued " I can't believe I have to get married with this shorty" jimin just glare at him and said" you also have same height as me , and I can't believe it that out of all the people I have to get married with you " yoongi replied " I know your dream of marrying me came true , you must be very happy " jimin replied " happy my ass , I can't believe it because I have to get married with a person who have hurt me before"

Yoongi is about to give him answer but then mr jeon and mr park approach them and asked together " so what is your decision guys ".  Jimin and yoongi replied together " okay we are in ".

Mr Jeon and park said together " then start doing your shopping for marriage and we will arrange the everything related to marriage " jimin and yoongi replied together " why so fast " but before Jeon and park can answer yoongi said " ohhhh now I understand they have already started their preparation for wedding am I right guys?"

Mr Jeon and mr park replied together " yes we know that our son will never disappoint us " jimin said " wait that means they have already finalized the date of wedding , now tell me what is the date of wedding "

Mr jeon and mr park answered nervously " it will take place after 5 days from now on" both yoongi and jimin frozen on their places and said " wwwwwwhat? Are you guys serious ?" . Mr Jeon replied " if the marriage is going to happen between you two , then it doesn't matter if it is happening today or after 2 years "

Mr park replied " and your early marriage will be beneficial for us " yoongi and jimin  both said nervously (not sure) said " ohhh okay then " . After that they discussed about the shoping and arrangements plan and then they exited the place .

At mr jeons house

Jin noticed that namjoon seems to be very stress and pressured from last few days . He had been noticing namjoon lately he always seem stressed and do over work .

  Actually here the thing is  that jin have started caring about namjoon and he always thought about how efficiently namjoon have been managing such a big company like Jeon corporation in his 18 . Jin actually have started admiring namjoon , he wants to do something for him and wanted to talk with him like others do with him.

Now every one is eating their dinner on the table and mrs Jeon is also there  ( mrs Jeon have come back from his friend son's wedding ). Then mr Jeon cleared his voice and said " I have an announcement everyone " . Every one on the table shift their focus on mr Jeon .

Mr Jeon said " yoongi is going to marry after 5 days with mr park' s son park jimin " Every one on the table is shocked and averted their eyes on yoongi who is silently  looking down and eating his food "

Every one was confused and shocked but namjoon instantly understand the cause of the marriage but he didn't want this marriage as a solution of their situation but it's also true that he can't able to have any better Solution to stop this wedding . He knows that yoongi is not ready to get married so he decided to talk to him in personal.

Mrs Jeon asked " why he is getting married , you know I don't have any problem with him getting married to park's son , I  know about parks he have two sons and  I also have seen jimin but not the other son(tae) , he is a nice man and belong to a high class family like us . So it's not a problem for me but I want to know the cause of it because I clearly can see that it's not because of love"

When mrs Jeon said the high class thing he felt like some one just slap him on his heart . It was seemed like she said that to show jin his class . But jin Decided to shrugged it off and scold himself for thinking like that. Here the thing is that mrs Jeon sometime tount jin about various things in some or another way. Jungkook also notices mrs Jeon words but he thought that may she said it unintentionally but little did he know that she said it
Intentionally to hurt jin .

____&&&&_____
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_920words_