the life chapter 31

Jungkook slowly went towards jin and sit besides him and said " what happened hyung ".  jin replied " kookie I want to talk to you something important so please try to understand it".  jungkook replied " okay hyung tell me what it is " .

Jin said " kookie I know you didn't wanted to get married with tae or any one this early and I understand your reason because they are valid and justified but kookie you know you both are innocent in this . Tae also didn't have any option other than marrying you just like you . I know you both suffered but you knowingly or unknowingly punishing tae for it . But he is himself a victim just like you . "

Jin continues" kookie I had saw you shouting at him but you and I both known that he never talk back with you because he doesn't know how to do so. Look ( pointing fingers towards tae luggage) he even didn't unpack his stuff and I am sure he must didn't even asked you about it "

Jin continues " tae is very innocent and young kookie just like you , he didn't even know what is right or wrong , he is just like you kookie pure and innocent . I am not saying you to just start behaving like married couple ...no I just wanted you to converse with him like a friend , give both of yourself a chance to become friends ".

Jungkook said " I am so sorry Hyung I didn't realise that he is facing the same thing like me and he is even younger than me . I am punishing  him for something that he didn't even commit . I am so sorry Hyung for disappointing you ". Jin ruffled kook's hair and said " I can never be disappointed at you kookie but I just wanted you both to be happy . That's why kookie you need to change your behavior towards tae  and I will talk with him also and always remember kookie I just want your and tae happiness".

Jungkook replied " I will do everything hyung you will say . Please tell me what should I do to become friends with him " . Jin smiled and said " you are so sweet kookie , so firstly you need to give him equal space in your life just like everyone else have , then give him space in your covered , bed and everything . You know he have right as your husband ".

Jungkook blushed a little  when jin mentioning tae as his husband and said " hyung I didn't know about all of these , you know I never know  that when someone get married  they need to do this things ". Jin replied smiling " that' s why I am here to tell you and kookie please don't make that invisible wall between you and tae just like you did between me and you at beginning because he knows about your health condition and he  stopped using other brand product from the first day he came here so don't think about unnecessary things , and I may or may not be right that you are thinking about doing Same with tae as you did with me at beginning ".

Jungkook smile embarrassely and said " i may and may not thinking about doing the same heheheh" . Jin replied " I know you are thinking about doing that.... But I am warning you don't you dare doing anything like that" jungkook replied" you know me very well hyung hehehe ... And I will not do anything that you will say not to " jin said promise and jungkook hug him and said promised .

When jin is going towards stairs he met with tae in his  way so he decided to communicate with him also . So he said " taebear come with me , I want to talk something important with you( yes jin also  gave tae a nickname )  " tae replied " okay hyung tell me what it is". jin said " I want to talk about kookie " tae nervously asked " what about him". jin replied " taebear I know that kookie had treated you wrong in these days and I am not here to defend him but I just wanted you to know about him ". Tae replied " no no he didn't did anything and "

Jin Said " I know taebear and please listen to me. Kookie have been in mild depression and had made distance with family and you know he didn't have friends because he is home schooled because of his infection , he was very young when he come to know about it and then for every thing changed from going school to finding friends , From going out to using favourite brands and many more . He distant himself from his loved ones thinking that maybe his infection get transmitted to others but his infection in non communicable but still he afraid to come closer with people that may be he will infect other and he did same with me at beginning and try to do same with you to "

Tae replied wiping his tears ( don't judge him he is sensitive) " he sufferd alot hyungie ". Jin replied nodding ' yes and that's why I want you both to become friends ,so that he have one more person to share things , taebear you and kookie have to live in the same room so think how much fun it will become if you both become good friends ". Tae replied sincerely " I will try my best to become his friend hyungie and I will never let him feel depressed " jin replied smiling " promise ' tae replied promise and hugged each other .

___&&&&&&&&&

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_927words_