the life chapter 87 / happy belated birthday jungkookie

Jin obviously heard Namjoon's word but didn't said anything . Namjoon stand up from his place , looked towards Jin and said good night to Jin and left the place hurriedly .

Jin settled himself beside seokjoon but he couldn't stop himself from thinking everything that happened today . His mind is full of different thoughts, things , ifs and but's.

Jin didn't know what he should do, he was afraid that what will he say to seokjoon , how will seokjoon react to this, will he start hating him ? . His mind was filled with various types of thoughts making hard for him to fall asleep.

After sometimes,

Jin was still unable to fell asleep, he moved his hand forward to reach on side table for water but the container was empty. So he went outside where he saw a sleeping figure of Namjoon.

he went towards him and noticed Namjoon face closely and completely which he couldn't able today to do it earlier . He murmured " You have become even more handsome..... And why did you lose so much weight...are you not talking good care of yourself? Huh ".

Jin noticed that Namjoon didn't use Comforter that he give him earlier. He went closer to Namjoon and cover Namjoon with a comforter and he smile a little because he find Namjoon cute, he find Namjoon sleeping like a baby, he smile in adoration seeing how similar Namjoon and seokjoon sleeping positions are.

After Jin left, Namjoon slowly open his eyes which were already filled with tears . He still can't believe that how much selfless Jin is. After all these years, after all this happening, he still care for him.

In 5 years Namjoon was living his life in guilt. There is not a single day were he didn't regret his doing , where he didn't regret realizing things so late, where he didn't misses Jin presence around him.

He always have straight face in this 5 years so that his family member didn't got worried about him. Namjoon didn't wanted them to stop living their own life because of this he didn't talk about Jin with them, so that they think that he really forgot about Jin. But it was a lie. There wasn't a day were he didn't think about him.

Next morning, At 9:00 am

Jin wakeup first and noticed that everyone was still sleeping . After his daily routine , he started preparing breakfast for everyone. He was still nervous of the fact that he is seeing everyone after such a long time because of his decision, he knows that his decision didn't only effect Namjoon but the whole family who loved him dearly except Mrs jeon.

He was nervous to face everyone in the day light where he can see everything clearly in a light and vice versa .

After sometimes,

Every one was already up and started to come outside one by one where they saw seokjoon with Jin who said " Papa can I arrange this spoons beside plates ". Jin said " Baby you don't need to... I will do it ". Seokjoon continued " Papa but I want to help you pleaseeee". Jin smiled in admiration and said " Seok-ah do as you want ". Seokjoon kissed Jin cheeks happily and started doing the same.

The duo was unaware of the other presents in the room who were seeing
Everything. Jimin, yoongi, tae and jungkook saw everything which made them emotional .

Namjoon was seeing them with tears in his eyes, with love , longingness , guilt. He wanted to change everything that he done wrong with Jin now, He wanted to become part of Jin and seokjoon, He wanted Jin to love him again, he want seokjoon's love, he want seokjoon to call him appa, he want seokjoon to be same as he was with Jin .

There is only one person in the room who is unbothered by the things happening around him . It was none other than gukkie who was in tae arms ,busy in playing with tae's hair , earning and kissing tae messily on cheek.