the life chapter 79

" Namjoon

  *Namjoon take a deep breath to calm down his raising heartbeat , to calm down the pain in his heart *

Namjoon I am really sorry for coming like a storm in your peaceful life .

Namjoon I put a lot of thought on our relation (marriage) . I realise that you are dragged in it unknowingly from the start, it was never your fault that my dad (Mr Kim) made dad (Mr jeon) promise but you ended up being part of it.  I tried my best to didn't expect anything beyond my limits but I failed and started expecting things which I shouldn't.

But I never thought about your side. Today I realise that you may have some one in your life but no one asked you about it. But I just want you to live your life happily with your love .

I will send you divorce papers with my signature. Also inform dad (mr jeon) that he don't need to take tension about his promise. As it is already fulfilled because dad wanted me to got married but he wasn't said anything about divorce.

Thank you for everything and sorry for everything. Take care .

~ jin

********************

Namjoon grip from the paper loses and paper fell on the ground. Namjoon whole  world crashed after reading Jin's letter. Today is the day when he come to understand about his feeling towards jin. He was happy that he will confess to jin and  will apologize to jin but now its too late.

Namjoon was feeling so broken, so hurt, so helpless . He was shocked at the same time that how can jin just leave it like that. He was angry on himself too and was regretting that why He said something so rubbish to jin in the morning. He was still unable to accept this fact jin just left him. He was unable to accept that how can jin take this type of impulsive decision because he was the calmest and most sensible person that he knows.

He was hurt and tears were continuously falling from his eyes. He was feeling like some one is squeezing his heart. His hands were shaking a little when he bend to collect Jin's letter.  He was regretting everything bad he done with jin , he was thinking all the possible if's..he was wishing to realised it earlier. So that things were different today.

Mr jeon shouted which made Namjoon come out form his thoughts" What did you do that he left everything behind? ... He was okay till tomorrow... Did something happen at party? ..... Tell me... Don't stand like a fool..say something.. Say why did my son left like this... It must be something related to you? "

Namjoon said while trying to control his crying " Dad I am really sorry... We have a fight in the morning .. More like I said things to him but dad trust me I didn't know that he will left home like this , that he will left me like this.... I was about to say sorry to him but".

Mr jeon said controlling his emotions " Namjoon why did you fight with him...what happen that you guys fought...Namjoon It must be your fault that my son left this house and it must be your fault that he made his mind for divorce "

Jungkook said angrily " What did you do hyung that he left... I know it must be something big that he left because he will never do something so big without any big reason .....hyung I said it to you again and again but you never understand a thing ....... You must have broken his heart Or else he would have never left us like this..he would have never (he said while wiping his tears harshly) ... It is your fault that he left... It's your fault.. It's your fault hyung "

Tae said " Kookie why are you behaving like this...why are you blaming joon hyung without knowing everything.....Joon hyung must have a reason or else he would never do anything to hurt jin hyung  " . Jungkook said angrily " Please taee... Now you don't get start.... There is must be something that he left ".

Namjoon didn't said anything because what jungkook said is somehow true in Namjoon eyes also but he was hurt that jin left like this. Mr jeon said " I don't understand one thing that why didn't he met you in company when he especially went there for that particular reason".

That's it, it was the moment when  things strike to Namjoon one by one. Namjoon mumble but it was enough loud to be heard by other people in the room " Shittt. ... He must have misunderstood me ". Mr jeon said " What misunderstood ?? "

Namjoon said " Today I met with jennie ... She come to meet me in office and he must have misunderstand me... How can he .... HOW CAN HE .....HOW CAN HE (he said angrily and left from their while griping letter tightly in his hand) ".

Every one was sad that jin left except one who was really happy that finally jin left.

5 YEAR later

At jeon mension,

A very cute boy with his chubby cheeks  was excitedly sitting on a couch while munching his food messily which his papa chim is feeding him. The boy said while munching his food " Papa chiwm.... Plwease pack lowt of my fawvorite chowcolate  okiee (said showing his thumb) .

Jimin laughed a little and kissed his chubby cheeks and said " Okie baby ... And tell me if you want something more to pack with our trip bag... Okie baby " . Boy just happily nodded his head while still munching his food.

On the other side

In daegu

Jin was busy in cooking as usual when someone tap on his shoulder . He immediately turn  *sigh* and said " Oh jehun you scared me pabo... One day I will surely die from heart attack because of you ".

Jehun laughed and said " It's not my fault jinnie that you get scared so easily... So please don't blame me for these ". Jin just smile and shook his head and started doing his work again.

Meanwhile with Namjoon in office

Namjoon was shouting in his office because again his subordinates made mistakes. And he was also frustrated because of the fact that their company data again leaked and because of that they loose very important deal yesterday.

Namjoon work really hard in this year's to find out all possible traitors in their company and after that he fired everyone. But now again their company data gets leaked because of which they looses their deal .

(In all these years Namjoon behavior was changed a little. Now he worked even more hours than before as their company grows even more and they are also inaugurating their new branch day after tomorrow in daegu.

Earlier Namjoon and everyone tried to find jin for few months, he even take police help but they were unsuccessful in their mission but then later Namjoon said everyone to stop searching for him and said that it was jins wish to leave from here so we should fulfilled it. Of course it was not easy for them to accept this decision but they have to accept it because they didn't able to find him.

After that he always tried to avoid any conversation related to jin. He never talked with anyone about jin in this  years.

*****

Attention⚠️⚠️⚠️

A marriage for showcase part 3 is already out on YouTube 

A marriage for showcase part 3 is already out on YouTube  .

Channel name:- imajin fiction

Sorry for late update 😞
_________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1237words_