the life chapter 34

Time skip to after 30 days

About yoonmin

Jimin and yoongi have become a much closer to each other as compared to before . Yoongi loved the feeling of waking up next to jimin and seeing him in his sleep makes his whole day . He always found jimin so cutee and peaceful while sleeping . Yoongi already know that he is feeling the same Euphoric feeling he used to feel before .

And there is not much difference in the jimin's condition also . He also have the same Euphoric feeling near yoongi . Jimin noticed various stuffs related to yoongi that he never known before as yoongi is the one who doesn't believe in expressing his feeling so only that person can notice his feelings who will understand him thourly and have closed view on him. Jimin is the person who now understand that yoongi may look cold towards people even to his family because he is shy to show care towards other openly but he is very caring , strong and supporting person towards the people .

But yoongi sometime show his care and support to jimin in open , firstly when that happened every one got shocked to hear that but now it is more often so they become used to off it .jimin also have become more sweet towards him compared to before and he always praised yoongi song's and lyrics . Now Yoongi also flirts with jimin often and what jimin does.... He flirts with him back.  yoongi and jimin growing affection towards each other didn't get unnoticed by everyone else in the jeon mension and every one were happy for them in the mension .

  yoongi and jimin growing affection towards each other didn't get unnoticed by everyone else in the jeon mension and every one were happy for them in the mension

About taekook

There relation also improve from before as a friend not as a husbands . They have become more comfortable with each other and they are thankyou for jin because of him they both have now a new best friend in each other . They have started to share memes and jokes with each other and on weekends they watch movies , webseries and k dramas.

Jungkook also sings song for tae as tae requested him to sing for him and he compliment jungkook like their is no end. Now they both have given eachother a space in their life but as a best friends.

 Now they both have given eachother a space in their life but as a best friends

About namjin

Still there is not a big change in their relationship , it's just that now they share some words with eachother and that too related to some work and not casual or random talks.

But jin and yoongi both were happy and relief that taekook and yoonmin relation become good and happy. They both were the selfless person and that is why they are being happy for others but didn't notice their own relationship with each other that is not get better in all these months of their marriage.

But that doesn't mean that both of them didn't done anything to better their relationship .yes jin is trying to do that , now  he always put namjoon's office clothes on the bed in the morning when namjoon is still there in the bathroom .jin Decided to do this because he often finds namjoon changing his suits and tie because they didn't go well together so he understand that namjoon is bad at making combination of colours but namjoon never noticed his clothes and dressed himself  from the covered with other suit and tie.

But jin just shrugged it off every day as his feeling towards namjoon didn't let him to quit trying this early . He wanted their relationship to be like others which is filled with happiness ,conversations ,jokes and may be love too but he always scold himself to expect all of these from life or namjoon and console himself by saying don't be selfish jin. So now every thing he does for namjoon is to make him happy and try to avoid any type of hope to receive it back but still his heart hurts when he didn't receive it in return but he never blame namjoon for that.

 So now every thing he does for namjoon is to make him happy and try to avoid any type of hope to receive it back but still his heart hurts when he didn't receive it in return but he never blame namjoon for that

________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
Please read this ff and vote if you like it.
_688words_