The life chapter 38

Jimin and yoongi were discussing there past and every one in the room were still listening to their conversation . Then suddenly jin's notice time and its is time for him to leave for his work so he said before exited the mension " I am going for work ... and congratulations to you guys  ....... byeee ".

Every one attention turns towards jin and said bye to him and then yoongi and jimin realised that they are talking all this in front of everyone so they decided to stop it here and later discuss it in their room.

Namjoon now understand one thing that why yoongi earlier agreed on marrying jimin so easily. every one knows that if yoongi decided  something he will never do it and he clearly remembered that when Mr Jeon earlier offer him to marry jin he clearly rejected it without even thinking but with jimin he gets agree for marriage easily .

Tae and jungkook both were happy for jimin and yoongi , they were asking many questions with jimin and yoongi about their past . Then suddenly namjoon said " yoongi hyung you never tell me anything ....now I will also not tell you anything and chim you also you used to say that I am your favourite hyung then why didn't you tell me" namjoon asked playfully .

Jimin replied " joon hyung I wanted to tell you that but I wanted it to be official but you know that it never happened that's why I didn't tell you" then yoongi also  replied " joon I also wanted it to be official that's why I didn't tell you".

Tae also asked with pout on his face " and chim what about me ?...why you didn't tell me anything ". Suddenly jungkook also asked to yoongi"  you both (pointing finger towards namjoon and yoongi) never tell me anything and I will also not tell you anything huh" .

Jimin replied " I am sorry for not telling you taetae but now you know everything so please don't be angry with me " jimin said and went towards him and kiss his cheeks and tae giggle hugging jimin tightly . Yoongi said clearing his voice " kook I am sorry for not telling you please forgive your hyung " kook nooded his head and ask him to fulfill his one wish when he will demand for it and yoongi agreed immediately.

 Yoongi said clearing his voice " kook I am sorry for not telling you please forgive your hyung " kook nooded his head and ask him to fulfill his one wish when he will demand for it and yoongi agreed immediately

....

At night

Now namjoon is teaching tae his subjects while jungkook and jin is wishperd talking with eachother and giggling time to time . Namjoon is noticing both of them as he is getting disturbed in teaching  because of the wishpering and giggles .

So namjoon said " you both are disturbing us ...so either be quit or leave the room already ". Jin gulp hearing namjoon strict tone so he thought to just shut his mouth and jungkook also does the same .

Jin and kook both gets bored while sitting silently so they both decided to leave the room silently but jungkook bump his foot with something and when he look at that thing he saw luggage of jin that he is still using to put his clothes that he bring from his house .

Jungkook confusedly asked  grabbing attention of everyone in the room " why is their a bag in the room " jin said lowly " to put clothes kookie ...now let's go " but jungkook again asked " I know that jinnie hyung ...I am asking why it is here now " jin replied " I put my stuff in it kookie ....now let's go already "

Jungkook asked again " jinnie hyung you still keep your clothes in bag ....why you didn't put it in covered ...you himself told me that it is important in marriage..." Cut off by jin " kookie I like it in this way , it is easy for me to find clothes and now let's go "  jin said holding hands of jungkook to step outside the room but before that someone speak .

Namjoon hear everything and he realised that he never offered jin covered to place his things are jin also never asked him for it . But he noticed two thing about jin is that he never really demand anything for himself and he is very caring towards every one .

So namjoon decided to say something when he see them( jungkook and kook) leaving the room " I will clear my stuff from left covered you can keep you things there " jin replied nervously " it's ok ...you don't need to " cut off by namjoon "I will do it " and then namjoon diverted his attention again towards tae .

_____&&______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_762words_