-"I Will Never Get Used To You."; - Chapter 27.

"Welcome home, love."

Harry held the door open, and welcomed me inside.

"This is beautiful." I gazed in amazement at the interior of his perfectly decorated house.

"It's yours now too." He smiled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Elena bolted in the door. "This is amazing."

Elena and I both stood there in awe, gazing at the amazing house we'd been granted the opportunity to live in.

"Well don't just stand there, come on in." He graciously offered.

We took our shoes off and he showed us both around the house.

"Elena, this is your room." He lead us to this light purple room with a zebra striped accents.

"I love it!" She ran and bellyflopped onto the bed, hugging the giant stuffed bear leaning against the wall.

"Follow me." Harry grinned as he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

"This is where all the magic happens." He winked and opened the door to a giant master bedroom, with a beautiful view of the beach.

I sauntered over to the window in awe, and looked out at the waves calmly crashing up against the shore.

"Ready to start your new life?" Harry asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his hands on my belly. I placed my hands on top of his and looked at the beautiful ring on my left hand.

He rested his head on my shoulder and started softly singing in my ear.

This is my love song to you.

Let every woman know I'm yours.

So you can fall asleep each night, babe.

And know I'm dreaming of you more.

You're always hoping that we make it.

You always wanna keep my gaze.

Well you're the only one I see love.

And that's the one thing that won't change.

I will never stop trying.

I will never stop watching as you leave.

I will never stop loosing my breath.

Every time I see you looking back at me.

I will never stop holding your hand.

I will never stop opening your door.

I will never stop choosing you babe.

I will never get used to you.

-----

"It's mine?!" Elena beamed with happiness.

"All yours." I smiled as I glanced at Harry.

"What's its name?" Elena laughed as the blue-eyed Australian Shepherd puppy licked her cheek.

"Her name is Daisy." Harry stated as he put the puppy on her lap.

"She's adorable! Thank you both."

We sat on the deck, looking out to our big backyard.

"Hello? Oh come on in, we're in the back." Harry replied to the other line on the phone.

A few seconds later, everyone appeared around the corner. Harry and I stood up and greeted everyone with hugs.

"Hey guys! How are you?" I exclaimed.

"I'm great, love! Thanks for asking!" Liam smiled, and look a seat at the table on the deck.

"I'm not too bad either." Zayn said, sitting next to Liam.

The other two were caught up in conversation that they didn't hear my question, so just continued to the table to take their place.

Harry ran to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks.

"Is this your new puppy?!" Louis asked excitedly, as he walked over to Elena and pet Daisy.

"Sure is!" She laughed.

We sat around the table talking until it became dark.

Harry glanced to me, mouthed 'ready?' and I nodded my head.

"So guys. Lacey and I have been meaning to tell you something." Harry stated.

"Yes?" Liam suddenly became interested in the conversation.

It got silent as everyone waited for Harry to continue.

"Lacey and I... are adding to the family! We're having a baby!' Harry said, overjoyed.

Everyone congratulated Harry and I, and we sat around talking about baby names.

"We decided to name him Keaton Michael." I smiled as I revealed the gender of the baby as well.

----

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Harry asked, as he and I lay in bed, arms wrapped around each other, our legs intertwined, and blankly staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, you mean when you asked me for my number, so I wrote it on a napkin?" I giggled as I reminisced on the fond memory. "Or that time when you took me swimming with dolphins? That was breathtaking."

I turned to see his face which was outlined by the moonlight shining in the window. "Those were the days."

"The day when you rescued Elena and I still leaves me speechless. You're such an amazing person for taking us in like that." I smiled.

"And look how much your life has changed since that day. If you would've never come with me, everything would be so different."

"Thank you for being so stubborn and making me run away with you." I smirked as I rolled over as I faced him.

"You're welcome." He smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "My life would be so different without you. I knew I had to have you."

I laid in his arms while his fingers ran through my hair and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I began to sing.

All the pain and the truth

I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed

So confused

I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior

Now I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if you're reading this, I'm assuming you've read my whole story. and I want to thank you so much! I'm so sorry I was so slow about writing the chapters, and I'm finally done! Thank you for reading, and I hope you liked my story. Don't forget to vote! And if your heart desires, you can follow me on Twitter! @Priselac22.

-Sorry for the stupid ending!/:

I love you all<3(: