-Kiss Me; Chapter 12.

We walked out to the door, and Harry held the passenger side door open for me.

"For you, ma'lady." He said politely as I giggled, and got in his Ferrari.

"Well, thank you." I smiled, as he lightly closed the door.

He walked around to his side of the car and got in. We buckled up (safety first :D) Harry started driving away from the hotel.

"What happens when the paps find us?" I asked, concerned I was going to get mauled.

"Don't worry, babe. I already planned that out." He reassured me, as he reached over and grabbed my hand in his. Our hands fit together like a puzzle piece, and I loved that.

"Where are we going?" I asked, knowing the answer to that question.

"You know I'm not going to answer that Lace." He giggled, turning on the radio.

Windows Down by Big Time Rush came on, and it fit our situation perfectly, despite the fact that we were cruising down the interstate with our windows down.

I turned the bass all the way up, and cranked the radio. Harry and I sung at the top of our lungs.

Everybody knows that I want ya

If you want me baby show me

Roll the windows down let your hair flow

Let it all go tonight.

Party people!

Woohoo!

All the windows down!

When I'm rolling through your town!

Saying yeah, yeah.

Saying yeah, yeah.

----

"We're here!" Harry cheered, after singing along to about 20 different songs. We had driven all the Los Angeles. 2 hours. But it's alright, because Harry made it fun.

I looked out the window and saw the Madeo Restaurant. It is one of the nicest Italian restaurant in Los Angeles.

"Harry, I can't eat here. It's WAY to expensive." I complained.

"Lacey Mae, please. For me? I want to make this day special." Harry whined.

"Harry, being in the car with you for 2 hours is special enough." I giggled.

"Well, it's about to get even more special." He replied, as he grasped my hand, and walked me inside.

"Hello, just two?" The hostess at the front desk asked polietly.

"Actually, I have a special reservation for Harry Styles." He corrected.

"I should have known, right this way Mr. Styles." she said, and led us to this room in the back of the restaurant.

"You're waitress will be with you shortly. Here are your menus." The hostess smiled as she walked away.

"Thank you." I responded politely.

We sat in silence and glanced over our menus'.

"Hello, I'm Nicole, and I'll be your waitress today." Said the waitress as she walked up to the table. "Are you ready to order yours drinks?"

Harry and I both nodded our heads simultaneously.

"Alright, for you ma'am?" She asked sweetly.

"I'll just take a strawberry lemonade." I replied.