-Let Me Love You; Chapter 13.

A/N: Hello, my lovely readers! I'm sorry, I haven't really been leaving authors notes, as much as I should to thank you ALL for reading! I can't believe you're reading my story!:O It's crazy that I have amazing people reading my story!:D Anyways, I haven't been getting any comments on if I should contine this story! Please do me a huge favor! Like/comment/vote/ and follow me on Twitter! @priselac22

Thank you @FahbiaRose8 for showing me the song Let Me Love You by Ne-Yo!

THANKS FOR READING YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!:D

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW/READ

~~~~

After the song Kiss Me got over, and 'This' came on, I layed there listening to Harry's steady heart beat, letting the tears slowly stop crawling out of my eyes.

I was speechless after he sung Kiss Me to me. We sat there in silence letting Ed Sheeran's 'This' fill our ears.

This is the start of something beautiful

This is the start of something new

And you are the one that make me loose it all

And you are the start of something new And I'll throw it all away

Watch you fall into my arms again

And I'll throw it all away

Watch you fall now

You are the earth, I will stand on

You are the words, I will sing.

"That- that was the s-sweetest thing, an-anyone has ever done fo-for me." I managed to choke out as the tears streamed down my face again. I wasn't really sure why I was crying as much as I was.

Harry didn't say anything. He just kissed my head in response.

"Thank you," I said, as I tilted my head up to look at him. "Thank you for being there for me when no one else was. Thank you for rescuing me and Elena. Thanks for being everything I've looked for in a guy. Thanks fo-"

Before I could finish my statement, Harry cupped my cheeks with his hands, and kissed me to shut me up. "You're welcome." He smiled, as we pulled away.

"I just don't think I'll be able to repay with for everything you've done for me." I whined.

"Don't even worry about that. You being here with me is enough. There's no need for you to repay me." He stated, and kissed my head.

He sat up, bringing me up with him, and pulled me into his lap.

"There is one thing I want to thank you for." Harry stated, as he placed his chin on the top of my head.

"And what would that be?" I questioned as I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I want to thank you for coming into my life."

I sat there in disbelief at his comment, when I felt a soft tear land on my head. I slowly turned so I was facing him, and wiped the fresh tears off of his already tear-stained cheeks.

Before I could reply, he interupted my thoughts. "If it weren't for you, I would probably still be moping around, doing nothing."

"Why is that, babe?" I asked, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well, long story short, I dumped my girlfriend of 9 months, because I found out that she'd been cheating on me for 5 straight months. And I never knew about it. So, while I'm sitting here loving her with everything I had, she was only using me for my fame." He stated, as new tears started rolling down my cheeks.