-"I Think It's Adorable."; Chapter 6.

I woke up to faint whispering. I kept my eyes closed, but eavesdropped on the whipsers. From what I could tell, it was Harry, Paul, and Liam. 

"Well, the cops went out to their house. Their dad admitted to being abusive. So, they're taking him to court tomorrow. Since he admitted to being abusive, they took off a year of jail time, but from what I understand he could possibly be in jail for a good 6 years." Paul explained.

"You did the right thing, Harry. Those girls will be in good hands with us. Hell, they'll be living every fan's dream." Liam stated.

"Oh, I'm living the dream, am I?" I giggled, acknowledging my presence.

"Good morning sunshine!" Harry chirped.

"What? Are you not happy about being here with one of the most popular boybands?" Liam questioned.

"Not happy at all." I joked as I got up, and playfully punched Liam's shoulder.

"Good, because I'm not happy you're here." He playfully responded. "I'm just joking Lacey, I'm glad you and Elena could join us on this tour. I don't know you too well yet, but I've heard a lot about you, and you seem pretty cool." He added a second later.

"Oh, you've heard a lot about me, aye?" I curiously asked.

"Of course, Harry can't keep his mouth closed about you." Liam revealed, as he eyed Harry.

I observed Harry's face change color from a light tan to a light pink.

"That's enough Liam." Harry said, quiet angrily that Liam said that.

"Hey," I patted Harry's back, "It's alright. I think it's adorable" I smiled at him.

I looked at the time. 9:44.

"What time do we have to leave for the interview?" I inquired.

"We need to leave by 11:30." Paul stated, as he walked out of the hotel room.

"I'm going to jump in the shower." I unnecessarily said.

----

As I was in the shower, I thought about what happened just in the past night. I got beaten for not coming home. I fell asleep next to Elena. Harry climbed up to my window. Harry took me away from my house. My dad is being sent to jail. Harry cares about me. I slept in the same hotel room as Harry. Harry won't stop talking about me. & I was going on a world tour with One Direction.

----

After I got out of the shower, I put my outfit on for the day. I decided on wearing a flowy white tanktop, with a grey rose on it, light blue skinny jeans, and black Tom wedges. While my hair was still damp, I added some curl enhancer to my already naturaly curly hair. Then I blow dried my hair. As the curling iron was turning on, I decided to put a smokey eye shadow on. Then I tight lined my eyes, and put eyeliner on my water line. I had a problem with mascara. I couldn't get enough of it. After my eyelashes were curled, I added a thick amount of mascara on my lashes. They looked very thick, which was what I was going for. Since my curler was heated up, I added some loose curles to my already curly hair, and feathered my bangs. I took my beanie out of my bag, and put it on loosely. 'Not too bad.' I thought to myself.

----

As I left the bathroom, I noticed Elena had just woken up.

"Hey baby girl, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept fantastic, besides the fact that I got kicked in the middle of the night." She grouchily said.

"I'm sorry, I can't help the fact I'm a restless sleeper.."

"It's alright, I was just messin' with you." She giggled. "Lace, you brought the straightner, right?"

"Yeah, it's in the bathroom."

Elena grabbed her outfit for the day, and walked into the bathroom, and shut the door.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed Harry sitting at the table staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked sarcastically, as I peeked in the fridge.

"Yeah. Beauty. You look gorgeous." He smirked.

"Don't do that! I always say something sarcastic, then you compliment me, and it makes me feel bad. But thank you." I grinned.

Today, was going to be a good day.

*So how is it so far?! I can't believe I'm on chapter 9! but that's probably because I updated about 3 times today.xD Well I got to 200 views! So thanks everyone that reads this! If you like this story, vote for it, like it, and follow me on Twitter?!(: @priselac22. Much love<3 x*