-"I'll Be By Your Side"; Chapter 3.

The minute class got over, I pulled my phone out and texted Harry.

"Hey, class is over! What should I wear for our date? ;) x" I grinned at my phone.

I got in the car and headed over to the middle school to pick up Elena.

"Hey pretty girl, how was school?" I smiled at her as she got in the car.

"It was good! Today, we had to write an essay on our celebrity crush. I wrote about Louis." She cheekily blushed.

"Aww, that's adorable!" I giggled as we headed home.

As we pulled in the driveway, my phone went off in my pocket. "Just wear something casual, babe. Anything is fine(: f- H x"

----

I sat at home looking through my closet.

"Elena! Come help me! What do I wear tonight?" I worried, pacing back and forth through my room.

Elena came into my room and walked straight in my closet. She picked out this blue strapless shirt with a peach colored floral design, white short shorts, and royal blue toms.

I stood in front of the mirror and twirled in a circle.

"Too casual?" I asked Elena as she sat on my bed playing MW3.

"No, you look fine." She replied, not even looking up from her game.

"Alright, well it's 5:30, and I still have to do my hair and make-up." I stated, more talking to myself than anyone else.

I curled my long brown hair into tight ringlets, and lined my eyes with a think line of eyeliner. I began to apply a thick coat of mascara to make my short, yet curly eyelashes stand out.

I was just putting on the finishing touches as the doorbell rang.

"Bye El! I'm leaving babes." I yelled, only to hear no response.

I opened the door and was completely astonished. Harry looked freaking amazing. His curls lined his face perfectly, his smile spread from ear to ear, and his adorable dimples stood out as obvious as ever.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." He said as he eyed me up and down.

"Thanks Harry, you look extremely attractive, as well." I stated as the color rose in my cheeks.

"You ready Lace?" He asked as he held his arm out.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I laced my arm in his and he walked me out to his Ferrari and opened the passenger door. "Thanks." I said as he closed the door after I got in.

He quickly came around and got in the drivers seat.

"So, where is this date we're going to?" I questioned as he pulled away from my house.

"It's a surprise." He stated as he started turning the radio on. He happened to turn the song By Your Side on by Tenth Avenue North.

I'll be by your side

Wherever you fall

In the dead of night

Whenever you call. & Please don't fight

These hands that are holding you

My hands are holding you.

----

We pulled up to an empty parking lot, which looked to be at the back of a big building.

"Where are we?" I requested as I examined my surroundings.

"You'll see." He grabbed my arm and lightly pulled me inside.

----

I walked in to be confronted by two grown men.

"Hello Harry. I see you have a date tonight."

"Paul, Andy, this is Lacey. Lacey this is Paul and Andy." Harry introduced me to them.

I shook both of their outstretched hands. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said sweetly to both of them.

Paul smiled and looked back at Harry. "Alright, here's your wetsuits. The bathrooms are over there. You can wait over there, by the dolphin tank after you're changed." He explained as he handed us wetsuits.

"Harry Edward. Why didn't you tell me we were going to be swimming with dolphins?! I've always wanted to do this!" I exclaimed as I walked into the bathroom, and Harry walked into the men's room.

----

I walked out in my extremely tight fitting wetsuit. This was definately not what I was expecting. I walked toward the dolphin tank and tapped the glass until one swim towards me. I was standing there, daydreaming when all of a sudden two large, buff arms wrapped around my waist.

"They're beautiful aren't they?" Harry whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine, and accelerated the butterflies in my stomach.

"They really are." I replied, as I layed my arms on top of his, that were still placed around my waist.

"Almost as beautiful as you."

Here came the rosiness to my cheeks. I turned around in his arms so I was facing him, with his arms rested on my back. I looked him straight in his gorgeous green eyes. He leaned in, still locking eyes with me. His cologne lingered around my nose. Bleu de Chanel. It was amazing. I felt his hot breath tickling my lips. I closed my eyes and leaned in closer. Our lips were inches away when the worst possible thing that could happen, happened.

"Are you guys ready to swim with these beautiful creatures?" Paul barged in and asked.

Harry and I quickly shot away from each other, the rosey color quickly returning to my face.

"Of course, I'm ready. What about you Lace?" He looked me in the eyes and I was too shocked from what was just about to happen, so I nodded in responce.

I was about to kiss Harry Styles.