-"He Really Loves You."; Chapter 14.

*A/N: I got over 500 reads within the past 12 hours, so I decided I should update again, just because I love all my readers<3 So thank you ALL for reading!

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, READ, and FOLLOW me on Twitter! @priselac22.

Tell me how the story is so far!*

----

I woke up to a soft snoring, and realized I was in bed with Harry and Elena. Harry arms were wrapped around my body, with one supporting my neck, and the other draped over my waist. My legs were stretched out across Harry's body, as my arms were drooped across Harry's chest.

I layed there, wondering how I'd gotten into bed last night, after I fell asleep on the couch. I decided to remove my legs from Harry's body, despite the fact that it probably wasn't very comfortable for him.

I slowly moved my legs, but not delicately enough when I noticed Harry's eyes flutter open.

"Good morning babe." He said, in his sexy morning voice.

"Aww, I woke you up didn't I? I'm sorry." I complained.

"It's alright, I was already starting to wake up a bit." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I sat up slowly, and looked over to the other bed in the room, which was occupied by two sleepy girls.

Paeton was taking over 3/4ths of the bed, as Rose was squished against the wall. Nothing unusual there. I looked down and saw Elena's sleeping figure, cuddled up to her puppy. I haven't talked to her much lately. It's sad to say that, mostly because we're sisters, and we tell each other everything.

"How'd I get from the couch to bed last night?" I inquired, looking back to Harry.

"I picked you up?" He said rhetorically.

"You brought me to bed last night, and I didn't even wake up?" I asked, not thinking I was that heavy of a sleeper.

"Well, seeing that you woke up this morning and your legs were still sprawled out across my body, I'm assuming you didn't wake up." He laughed, as he noticed my face turn a complete different color.

"Yeah, about that.. I'm sorry." I quitely mumbled as I hid my face in my hands, embarrassed at the fact that my limbs have a mind of their own.

I felt arms wrap around my body as Harry pulled me into him, and removed my hands from my face.

"Hey, hey. It's alright," he laughed as he pecked my lips. "I didn't say I didn't like it." He winked at me, as I was as close to him as I could get. Our legs were intertwined and our arms wrapped around each other.

His lips found their way to mine, and lingered there, as I felt his hot breath lightly glide passed my lips. His lips lingered their until he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, as they molded together. His hands found their way to my face, as he cupped my cheeks.

"Gross! Get a room you two!" I heard Paeton's voice, and I broke away from our kiss.

"No, no, no! Don't even go there Paeton, when I walked in on you and Liam!" I shot back at her, after jumping out of bed.

I saw her blush, as she searched her brain for a good comeback. "At least we were in a different room!"

I walked up to her, so that now I was standing directly in front of her, with her being 5 inches shorter than me, she backed down.

I enveloped her in a hug. "I love you!" I yelled in her ear.

"I love you too!" She yelled back.